Thread: intake manifold
View Single Post
Old 28-10-2010, 11:20 AM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Rossco is a guruRossco is a guru
Send a message via MSN to Rossco

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy View Post
To late for that, the guy asked a reasonable question and this is what he gets in return

How is he harming you by asking these questions and trying to get a little bit of help? So what if he is doing it wrong at least he has made an attempt to rectify his problem by coming to a place that you would think like minded people will be here to offer advice?

I know that you are a respected person around here, and that i have only been around 5 or 6 months and probably have very little right to stand up to you, but from my perspective you went a little hard on this poor guy and it comes accross as poor form from a long term member of a great forum!

/rant
The GIRL asked a reasonable question? Perhaps....

I pull no punches mate & make no appologies, nearly all of the op's new threads are the result of being too lazy to search.

I don't think I'm any more respected than any other forum member & I'm happy to help those who 'appear' to try to help themselves, by searching, doing some simple research or by simply reading a workshop manual.

I simply won't be posting any further replies to any more of wrxii's threads, nor will I correct the mis-information posted by other newbs in reply to her threads.

I will read them for a lol though.

As mentioned before, there's no need for wrxii to generate new threads about every issue she comes across...consolidate it into one "my bug issues thread".
[CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Built Ej207: Semi-closed RA Cases - Wiseco Forgies - Manley rods - BC 272 cams - GDA Heads - billet f/whl - Vi-pec - WbO2 - 800cc Yellow tops - TD05-20G - 409Hp ath @ 1.75bar on E85[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Last edited by Rossco; 28-10-2010 at 11:27 AM.