View Single Post
Old 20-12-2010, 10:35 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Rossco is a guruRossco is a guru
Send a message via MSN to Rossco

Cheers Gents.

I'm on hol's until the 29th, My engine should be out by next Monday....The new donk should be up & running by the second week of Jan at the latest, If all goes to plan that is..... It all depends on how long it takes Neil Preping, machining & re-coning the heads.

The only worry is that my clutch is stuck at Heathrow due to the weather over there.....C'mon DHL do your best!!

Ha ha Stace...Who said Rome wasn't built in a day?!

P.s I have short tracked my build a little, I'm having someone assemble my new motor for me & it will be returned as a bare long motor. Two reasons, 1. I won't be able to rush it and FK something up, 2. warranty.

It's still being built to my specs as originally planned, I'm still doing the final assembly, all the installation & tuning.

I'm pretty amped about it all & can't wait to start the engine removal process....
[CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Built Ej207: Semi-closed RA Cases - Wiseco Forgies - Manley rods - BC 272 cams - GDA Heads - billet f/whl - Vi-pec - WbO2 - 800cc Yellow tops - TD05-20G - 409Hp ath @ 1.75bar on E85[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Last edited by Rossco; 20-12-2010 at 10:47 PM.