Thread: New bee
View Single Post
Old 29-12-2010, 11:06 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Rossco is a guruRossco is a guru
Send a message via MSN to Rossco

Hi & welcome,

Contribute by having some input to the Perth WRX community, tell us a bit about yourself? Post up some pic's of your ride etc.
There's plenty of knowledgeable people on these forums, ask questions but please use the search function before asking general modification questions that are likely to have been asked loads of times before (like what exhaust should I get?, how much boost can I run etc).

Become a supporter if you wish & gain access to the supporter only parts of the forums that general members can't see or access.

On a side Note regarding the comments you left in my album: The RX-4 sedan is long gone (succumbed to the gods of chassis rust), the R100 is long gone too (sold soon after Ravenswood raceway closed), I was a rotor nut for a long time (12 years!) having owned rx 2's, 3's, 4's, the R100 & 4 series 1-4 RX-7's.... miss them!
[CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Built Ej207: Semi-closed RA Cases - Wiseco Forgies - Manley rods - BC 272 cams - GDA Heads - billet f/whl - Vi-pec - WbO2 - 800cc Yellow tops - TD05-20G - 409Hp ath @ 1.75bar on E85[/COLOR][/CENTER]