View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 05:13 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Master D knows their stuff

I tend to agree with scary but also find p wrx to be ever evolving with people as they come and go.

I personally have used the forum as hub to meet the people behind said keyboards and have found alot of the guys/girls ive met are awesome people.

For N00bs - as i once was - asked a question then was flamed into oblivion. I promptly found the search function.

I generally find most of the shit that people talk on here i take with a grain of salt. Big woop someone said your a f wit or whatever. Grow a pair and get over it.

Keyboard warriors shit me, but i find laughing it off and not feeding the shitstorm that brews from it is an easy solution.

Mods - they have their place on this forum. I dont agree or disagree with what they do / dont act upon. As i see it, they act like the big brother/barney of the forums.
Cool yet impartial. If they see a noob is clearly copping a flaming for no REAL reason, then step in and act on said group and get them back in line. Same if its the other way round. Shoot the offending person a pm, tell them what they are doing isnt approapriate, pull their heads in or be banned.

I mean really it is the internet and it is serious business but the way i see it. If i see something i dont like or whatever. I hit back or log off.

Life goes on - dak dakks still rock and if some two bit keyboard warrior wants to flex said muscles then mods need to act accordingly wether the post count is 1 or 4,000.

We are all on here for the same reason. Lets not over look this.

Dave.