View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 11:46 AM
DCCD Donut Driver

oneten at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmy99 View Post
haha. Oh hi.
She told me about you. She's also told me that's she's borrowing my car one day to drive to school.
You also know my wife's brother, Brett, the maintenance guy.
PS. I have also acquired two of the old Dell PC's that were "thrown out" last month
Lol, brave is the man who lets their Mum drive their WRX. My Mum would drive mine under the following conditions:
- I was really drunk and no car within reasonable walking distance could be 'commisioned'
- I was severly incapacitated and needed to be taken someplace quickly
- I had lost my mind
Yeah I think I know Brett too. Small world eh. And your welcome to keep those 10 year old Dell GX260's, did you get some cool CRT monitors too?? hehe your mad keen, plenty more where that came from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kato View Post
Call ASG and ask them if it has been tuned? They should have a database of cars they have done.

How are you reading boost? Good chance it is stock and you just have a high reading gauge.

Stock was definately below 1 bar (14.5psi) on my MY05 so 13.5psi is the number I believe.

Also check there isn't a boost tee in the engine bay as you don't need to alter the rom to up boost on a car.
Yeah thats a good idea Kato, might give that a go. Its got different plates now so unless they have the VIN dunno how they would go about identifying it, but who knows.
Reading boost via a ECU datascan, so the reading is coming from the ECU via OEM MAP sensor which im sure is accurate, but also had a gauge previously that read the same boost.

Definatly no boost tee, all the lines have not been messed with, all stock solenoids are in place so Its gotta be Flash tune changes for it to be boosting up...

Cheers guys, and again sorry to the OP for the thread HIJACK!