View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 06:20 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

Deviouskim at standard level
Default Deviouskim's MY09 WRX Hatch

Well where do we start....? It was time to sell my ute as the kids kept complaining of how hot and noisy laying in the tray was when we went places and they didn't like it when I locked the hard cover when they annoyed me

So I went car shopping, what were the choices? Suzuki grand Vitara, Subaru Forrester or a Subaru WRX. Now mind you the car I had in my mind and I guess was the "dream car" was a white or gunmetal grey 2007 wrx sti. But I thought, no I better set myself a budget.... plus they seem to be hard to come by. Looked around on carsales and went to look at a couple of cars. Went past Subaru Ossie Park (which I vowed to not go there again because of a certain sales person who doesn't work there anymore) and thought I would just have a look. No rexs but there was an sti, sales bloke said there was a MY09 hatch coming in that week, which had the premium pack to it, Leather and sunroof (mmm I like leather and a sucker for a sunroof for some reason). Gave him my details and asked for him to call me when she came in.

Few days later, I got a call saying the car came in went past and had a squizz. Black 2009 Hatch, with black interior, leather seats with red WRX stitching, pretty immaculate really, sunroof and parrot bluetooth handsfree. Signed papers, gave them some money and the car was mine. And now the journey begins