View Single Post
Old 27-08-2011, 07:46 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Rossco is a guruRossco is a guru
Send a message via MSN to Rossco

Speaking of shit property managers:

I had a meeting with Acton north a week ago about them sending me false Tenancy breaches for non-payment of rent.
The agent has erroneously taken water bill payments from my normal rent account (for 4 years & over seperate leases), breaking the law in the process.

She agreed to:
1.Write me a letter of apology regarding the incorrect breaches being issued against me, notifying me that the breaches have been removed.

2. Provide me with the office copies of all property condition reports made since I moved in (4 years worth!), seeing as they never leave or send me a copy after doing a periodic inspection.

3. Provide me with the documentation demonstrating when the water bill payment error was first made (day/month/year).

4. Provide me with information regarding legalities/ tenant liability of back dated water consumption for the 3 previous lease (expired) contracts.

Guess what they've sent so far?? .........FUCK ALL useless kahnt.

My next move is to issue them a breach........
[CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Built Ej207: Semi-closed RA Cases - Wiseco Forgies - Manley rods - BC 272 cams - GDA Heads - billet f/whl - Vi-pec - WbO2 - 800cc Yellow tops - TD05-20G - 409Hp ath @ 1.75bar on E85[/COLOR][/CENTER]