View Single Post
Old 27-08-2011, 10:05 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Rossco is a guruRossco is a guru
Send a message via MSN to Rossco

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichX View Post
Do it Ross.

The problem always is, it's a catch 22. You fuck with them, and they literally will fuck with your life as they know they have the power over you re: the place where you live!

Once again, get in with the owner if possible and cut out the dogs!
They can try to fuck with me (they've already tried to by trying to breach me for 3/4 of a weeks rent), they broke the law (by using rental monies to pay utilities) & they know it. They figured I'd just pay it without asking questions. Well, they were wrong!

The property manager I have now is the 3rd in as many years.... The only constant is this entire scenario is me....I've been here all along & have never been late on a single rent payment in over 4 years, never cause them any dramas.

Because it seems their accounting skills suck worse than my own, I am actually paid ahead by 4.5 weeks rent......Something which they have caused & again is against the law under the Act.

As is the issue that I paid a bond 'top up' after a rent increase a the signing of my new lease in Feb & they never issued me an updated bond withholding statement.

Or how about losing my most recently signed lease for 3 months, they had NFi before I rang them & asked where the copy for my records was........

So I have plenty to cause them grief if that's how they want to play........

I think they know I'm aware of what they've done & they don't want to give me anything in writing because it would corner them if I take it further.
[CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Built Ej207: Semi-closed RA Cases - Wiseco Forgies - Manley rods - BC 272 cams - GDA Heads - billet f/whl - Vi-pec - WbO2 - 800cc Yellow tops - TD05-20G - 409Hp ath @ 1.75bar on E85[/COLOR][/CENTER]