View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 06:54 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Rossco is a guruRossco is a guru
Send a message via MSN to Rossco

Being 2 steps ahead of my property manager muppet & her ongoing accounting fK ups.......

Getting ANOTHER - Yep number 4! - breach for "non payment of rent" on the 28th of Sep....That's FOUR issued falsely & in error in the last 8-10 weeks....

Telling her I know I was paid up 1 full month ahead (2 weeks as per the tenancy agreement + an additional 2 weeks by my choice) & had been for the last 3 years....Sending her 12 months worth of rent receipts as proof.

Her not listening....Insisting I was 2 weeks in arrears & had to pay $733.18 "immediately or vacate the premises by 6/10/11". (I pay $760 per fortnight so even the amount was wrong)

Me emailing the company director.....Asking WTF is wrong with his property manager & their accounting system.

He applies a firm ->Boot in ass<-

Her actually fixing the mistakes....

I almost choked with laughter when I got the "I'm sso sorry, there was a mistake - it won't happen again, your rent is actually 1 weeks & 3 days in advance, plus there's a $120 credit here for overpaid water consumption" call from her today.

I finally got to utter the words - "I told you so.......2 months ago" - damn they were sweet!!

/csb - but it made my day
[CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Built Ej207: Semi-closed RA Cases - Wiseco Forgies - Manley rods - BC 272 cams - GDA Heads - billet f/whl - Vi-pec - WbO2 - 800cc Yellow tops - TD05-20G - 409Hp ath @ 1.75bar on E85[/COLOR][/CENTER]