View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 12:25 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

ewrxion87 at standard level

Trolley

did the turbo inlet hose end up being installed as you said it may not ?

im looking for one and a specific vendor i deal through says it takes up to 5 hrs to fit the pipe as the manifold has to come off...."im sure perrin version fit straight in" ?

anyways i refuse to pay 5 hrs labour for an apparent $400 part....

let me know mate cause if its DIY i will be...

cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLLEY View Post
OK, so now that all the parts have arrived I gathered them together for a group shot. They were all very cooperative and OBAYED my every command but showed disappointment with the lack of bathroom spec location, half naked reflections and moobs. The parts will be going in this coming Friday @ STechnic and then off to ASG the following Monday for a retune.

Unfortunately due to my workplace being ages away from C.I.C and not being able to get out there in time, I'll have to forego getting the headers ceramic coated. I'm just going to wrap them and see how they hold up.

The parts list is as follows:
Cobb SF Intake (08-11)
Silicone turbo intake (may not be installed)
Grimmspeed 3 port boost control solenoid
Unequal length headers & up-pipe
Process West TMIC
Walbro fuel pump

I'll post back up after the retune with elation or disappointment and outline the path the car will (hopefully) take now that the bug has bitten

P-West TMIC / ecutek / HF CAI / Turbosmart / Apexi / Federal / 19psi / bc racing & whiteline / Perrin Performance / Rays