View Single Post
Old 14-01-2012, 11:57 PM
Flat Four Father

TROLLEY is a guruTROLLEY is a guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewrxion87 View Post
did the turbo inlet hose end up being installed as you said it may not ?

im looking for one and a specific vendor i deal through says it takes up to 5 hrs to fit the pipe as the manifold has to come off...."im sure perrin version fit straight in" ?
It didn't get installed because the one supplied was incorrect (the vendor kindly refunded the money). From what I've been told, you can put them in without taking the manifold off but you will have to chop up the stock intake hose quite a bit. Depends if you want to keep it in one piece in case something goes wrong (I would). If you want to keep it in one piece then the manifold has to come off as far as I know. I would perhaps check this info with a couple of mechanics however

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeee View Post
260HP ain't bad at all Craig. You have a nice torque spread over 3k.

Im with Kato in getting some handling mods on the thing and then having some fun @ RAC.

**edit**
Think you could do a small vid of the sound with the headers on there now?
After looking at my graph more closely (looking at HP/torque figures at certain rpm points) and comparing it to a few graphs I have saved here from similarly modded cars, I'm fairly content with it. I'm just waiting for some money to clear into my account and sway bars will going in, possibly end-links, possibly ALK.

I have a video on my "to-do" list. I'll try to drag the missus out and get her to film me doing a take off and drive-by. Alternatively pm me your address and I'll flog past

Last edited by TROLLEY; 15-01-2012 at 12:05 AM.