Thread: Eboost bugeye
View Single Post
Old 20-03-2012, 07:21 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Rossco is a guruRossco is a guru
Send a message via MSN to Rossco

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikewilde84 View Post
Well it's interesting to see people assuming that im a idiot when they don't know my background in the automotive industry this is not my first turbo car I have made and fabricated turbo manifolds intercooler piping SS exhaust systems worked on Rally cars drag cars targa west cars outback challang 4x4,s tuff trucks you the only things I haven't touched is nitro funny cars/bikes built more engines than I care to mention but of course I have no ider what I'm doing coz I'm a newbie but been in the trade for ten years Thanx to the geuwine people out there that have a positive attitude. It's funny coz this started buy only asking if any one could give me some settings for the eboost wasn't asking for there opinion or jujment
Sweet rant mate! The reason the piss has been taken is because this is the Introduction thread & not the mechanical section.

Perhaps use this thread as it is meant to be and Introduce yourself to the community?

I've been modding cars (too many rotors to count ha ha!) since the early 90's, in the industry for 21.

Borrow a wideband before you play with it & go from there. 11.7 at peak torque is fine but no leaner than that.

As has been said the GD is very sensitive to any breathing mods, so erring on the side of caution will prevent your Dak Dak going Dok,Dok.
[CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Built Ej207: Semi-closed RA Cases - Wiseco Forgies - Manley rods - BC 272 cams - GDA Heads - billet f/whl - Vi-pec - WbO2 - 800cc Yellow tops - TD05-20G - 409Hp ath @ 1.75bar on E85[/COLOR][/CENTER]