View Single Post
Old 29-03-2012, 01:49 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

Tahlia at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by nauli View Post
So you plan to purchase elsewhere but then go and ask Wheels World to instal...what's wrong with actually asking Wheels World to supply and fit...so what if you pay a few bucks more, at least you're supporting a local business.

You can buy KW V3 for a GC8 from Wheels World for $2999....so why would you even contemplate getting them from over east for the same price? And OK, maybe you can get them from the US a bit cheaper, but then you pay shipping, import duty...etc, etc...then if anything happens what about warranty...will you ask Wheels World to warranty them?
I originally called WW and got a quote for both supply and fit. I felt very happy with their service and if I chose to go ahead I would have done it through them.

I later heard of a shop (not ProSpeed) who sell them for $700 less than what WW and ProSpeed do.

When it comes to saving that much I am inclined to look at it. If it was a $100 then I wouldnt bother and just get WW to supply and fit.

From the US they are as cheap as $2100 atm. So Thats an even bigger saving, but Im not into buying from the US.

Thats why I said I would see what prices I could find. No one goes for the first quote they are given...
K&N Panel Filter
Walbro Fuel pump
Defi boost & temp
King springs
Whiteline rear sway bar & F&R links
18" Work CA Kai

74 LH 308 4DR TORANA