View Single Post
Old 26-04-2012, 09:01 PM
Sign me up!
Scoobie Doobie

RoughStilin at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by seagull View Post
I have that sorted for you, we can move on now......

my shiter
That looks real pretty. BTW your strut brace is rubbing on your bonnet See you in a week or so champ. I have presents for you too. Also I don't suppose you have any 5/16 or 8mm barbed hose joiners in that Aladdin's cave of yours? I need 2 of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
It will be a dog to tune due to unstable idle characteristics, once it is hot idle will improve but you will still have problems on acc back off and i hope you tuner is pacient coz this will require a very smooth map, there are ways to cheat ie adjust/drill butter-fly for higher idle speeds but with out a good tune it'll still hunt, As said this is ok for race cars that run TPS load tunes and don't require all the controls and sensors for EPA as they rarely idle.
I dont have ACC as its a lame arse attempt at a race car. I am learing to tune myself so its gonna be me that has to make it idle properly. From what I have further read, a delete of the IACV is possible, I ma just worried that in the motorkhana events where you "stop in the garage" the engine will stall??

Cheers for the info Stace, it makes it 50% more possible knowing the TPS sensor is technically the same.

Simon.