View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 08:01 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Rossco is a guruRossco is a guru
Send a message via MSN to Rossco

Quote:
Originally Posted by jofes24 View Post
Hey to all.. Im new to perth-wrx but not new to rc cars ive read alot and sounds you guys want cars that you can thrash around have heaps of fun without paying too much.. You guys are on the right track with the tt-01 and similar models. I wont start answering everyones questions but give my number if any of you guys need a quick answer for something im more than happy to try to help, also do not hesitate to call anytime about car kits and everything else there is to rc cars we have everything, i mean everything and it is all in good condition and must sell as ive stopped racing now text is easy or call my number is 0435962703)
my back ground of racing consists of 1/10 electric on road... 1/10 nitro pro class of the a main group... 1/10 offroad all classes... I have won everything in w.a there is to win in electric classes including the tamyia cup series which flew me to melbourne once and sydney twice the following years.. After winning in sydney both years they flew me to japan to compete in the world titles first year i came 7th. Second year at the worlds i came 3rd i had a full sponsorship by stanbridges, lrp batteries and motors also ryper hobbies when it was in myaree.
Posted by you 2 days ago Here: http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/rcs-disc...ere-start.html

Exactly the same post no? In 2 threads now yeah?

GROUNDHOG DAY!
[CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Built Ej207: Semi-closed RA Cases - Wiseco Forgies - Manley rods - BC 272 cams - GDA Heads - billet f/whl - Vi-pec - WbO2 - 800cc Yellow tops - TD05-20G - 409Hp ath @ 1.75bar on E85[/COLOR][/CENTER]