View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 08:35 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Rossco is a guruRossco is a guru
Send a message via MSN to Rossco

Quote:
Originally Posted by lad View Post
How exactly am I derailing this forum for posting things that shit me in the things that shit me thread? You are a teacher - 'spose the kiddies must do exactly as they are told...
All you do is troll these forums.....Get a life.

From one Adult to another - aside from laughing at your paranoid shit dribble - no one is interested in anything you have to say.

You seem a bit a bit slow on the up-take so I'll clarify a few things that your simple mind should be able to comprehend:

This is an automotive forum - where Subaru enthusiasts can discuss anything to do with their vehicles, maintaining them, Modifying them, tracking them & generally enjoying their vehicles with like minded folk.

Having said the above - ask yourself if this is really the place to launch your crusade against 'The Man' - it all comes across as paranoid nonfactual bullshit. Your Fluoridation rant being the one that really made me think you have a screw loose - lacking 'real' facts & ignoring the ones that hurt your 'argument' i.e natural fluoridation in most potable water sources.

Our agenda is having fun with our cars - Just wondering what yours is?
[CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Built Ej207: Semi-closed RA Cases - Wiseco Forgies - Manley rods - BC 272 cams - GDA Heads - billet f/whl - Vi-pec - WbO2 - 800cc Yellow tops - TD05-20G - 409Hp ath @ 1.75bar on E85[/COLOR][/CENTER]