Thread: Hi all
View Single Post
Old 15-10-2012, 09:01 AM
Scoobie Noobie

muz at standard level
Default Hi all

Have been lurking on this site since I pulled the trigger and ordered my first wrx.

Like the previous post I have the club spec. Funnily enough I think someone on that post spotted me pulling out of the City Subaru on Thursday.

The previous poster took some great photos, I am not going to show my poor photography skills off. The car looks just like his in fact it is the number before. Both on the licence and the Club Spec number.

First mod is to throw the stereo in the bin. In fact a new stereo was already ordered before I picked up the car. How far I take it is still to be determined but at least new HU, speakers, sound deadening, amp and sub.

Wasn't really planning on modding the car when I brought it. But after lurking on here for a few weeks I feel I won't be able to resist a bit of a remap and so. Plenty of time in the future to talk myself into that!

Anyways just wanted to say hi, since no doubt I will be wearing out the search button on this site and annoying experienced hands with my ignorant questions