View Single Post
Old 31-10-2012, 06:36 PM
Sir AntiLag

STIMUL8IN at standard level
Send a message via Skype™ to STIMUL8IN
Default Group Buy: Guard Rolling v2.0

G'Day P-WRXers,

Following on from Kympressive's successful guard rolling group buy earlier in the year, I've managed to get the same great deal for all who are interested.

Limit to 5-8 to be done on Saturday 10th November.

Luke from Dentcraft will be rolling the guards. We all know the reputation Luke and Dentcraft have, so the work will be second to none.

Plan is, to all rock up to Luke's house on a Saturday morning from 10am, it will take approx 1hr per vehicle, so times could be staggered so we aren't all standing around waiting, but Luke will roll your guards for you as you wait. Aiming for the 10th of November at this stage.

Obviously, vehicles that have been freshly painted could be subject to cracking so you need to do your own research beforehand, and also, vehicles that have had bog work done to the guards (ie: dent repair etc) will not be able to be rolled.

Price usually for this service is $140-$150ish. Luke has offered to do a group of 5-8 of us in one hit for $90* each vehicle (rears only)

Participant List - 10th of November

1. Jamie
2. subaru4eva93
3. bigdubs
4. ...
5. ...

*$90 price is for Subarus only. Price may vary slightly for other cars, but I will check with Luke as/if required
[CENTER]My other passion - facebook.com/[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=dimgray][B]JamieWebsterPhotography[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

Last edited by STIMUL8IN; 09-11-2012 at 12:47 PM.