Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Personal Classifieds > Non Commercial Group Buys
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31-10-2012, 06:36 PM
Sir AntiLag

STIMUL8IN at standard level
Send a message via Skype™ to STIMUL8IN
Default Group Buy: Guard Rolling v2.0

G'Day P-WRXers,

Following on from Kympressive's successful guard rolling group buy earlier in the year, I've managed to get the same great deal for all who are interested.

Limit to 5-8 to be done on Saturday 10th November.

Luke from Dentcraft will be rolling the guards. We all know the reputation Luke and Dentcraft have, so the work will be second to none.

Plan is, to all rock up to Luke's house on a Saturday morning from 10am, it will take approx 1hr per vehicle, so times could be staggered so we aren't all standing around waiting, but Luke will roll your guards for you as you wait. Aiming for the 10th of November at this stage.

Obviously, vehicles that have been freshly painted could be subject to cracking so you need to do your own research beforehand, and also, vehicles that have had bog work done to the guards (ie: dent repair etc) will not be able to be rolled.

Price usually for this service is $140-$150ish. Luke has offered to do a group of 5-8 of us in one hit for $90* each vehicle (rears only)

Participant List - 10th of November

1. Jamie
2. subaru4eva93
3. bigdubs
4. ...
5. ...

*$90 price is for Subarus only. Price may vary slightly for other cars, but I will check with Luke as/if required
[CENTER]My other passion - facebook.com/[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=dimgray][B]JamieWebsterPhotography[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

Last edited by STIMUL8IN; 09-11-2012 at 12:47 PM.
Old 02-11-2012, 11:11 AM
Sir AntiLag

C'mon peeps...is no one interested in this now? Just over a week to go. Looks like I might be going by myself

Could be something fun to do after Text Shots on Saturday 10th...you know you want to
[CENTER]My other passion - facebook.com/[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=dimgray][B]JamieWebsterPhotography[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
Old 03-11-2012, 11:33 AM
Sir AntiLag

Saturday bump to try and get more notice with only 1 week to go I know I'm not as popular as Kymbo; his GB was filled within about 5 minutes! Looks like I might be going on my own This is still a good deal though. Only $90 for Scooby rears!!!
Old 03-11-2012, 12:38 PM
STI Master

Cat at standard level

I'll join in on this then so you don't have to go alone
I Need to make room for some 18" wheels
Old 03-11-2012, 12:43 PM
Burnout!

Kato is a guruKato is a guru

I'll see how the new wheels fit on Thursday.
Old 03-11-2012, 12:59 PM
Sir AntiLag

Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru4eva93 View Post
I'll join in on this then so you don't have to go alone
I Need to make room for some 18" wheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kato View Post
I'll see how the new wheels fit on Thursday.
Yay! I have some friends! First post updated I'll need a couple people there to sit in the back while I do a lap round the block to check the clearance
Old 04-11-2012, 11:41 AM
Sir AntiLag

Anyone else keen? We still haven't got to the elusive 5 yet?
Old 04-11-2012, 08:23 PM
Sir AntiLag

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevZ View Post
I would really appreciate that! If so, i'll definitely whore in on your group buy (if there's still room).
Added chevZ's details to first post pending confirmation from Luke that fronts can be done and if the price is different etc...
Old 05-11-2012, 09:03 AM
Sir AntiLag

Hey chevZ, Luke has confirmed he can do your fronts for $100. Are you good to go? We just need to hope Kato’s new wheels don’t fit on Thursday and get one more person, then we’ll have our 5 for the group buy.
Old 06-11-2012, 05:19 PM
Sir AntiLag

aC- at standard level

I am keen. Picking up new car on Friday and from inspections the guard needs rolling! Can I confirm Friday lunch/afternoon?

Tags
buy, group, guard, i want to put some big sexy rims under my arches, rolling, v20