Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Vendors and Sponsors > Evolution R
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2011, 10:05 PM
Sign me up!
Scoobie Doobie

RoughStilin at standard level
Default STD coilover group buy

Hey guys,

A couple of members have been asking me about the coilovers in my car. Namely the STD brand, which Evolution R endorse & distribute.

The coilovers to me are fantastic, exceptional quality ride in a daily form, whist still providing that coilover performance over stock when required. I for one am a believer in this product & in light of recent interest from other members, I have had a chat to Mao and am happy to put forward a group buy on the STD product, through myself & Evolution R.

I would like to state up front, that I do not profit from this group buy in any way, nor am I affiliated to Evolution R. I have only had work completed at the workshop and have built up a relationship with Mao and Warick. Hence I am using this relationship built, to offer discounts to the Perth WRX community. The only thing I will get out of this group buy, is an extra 22.7 HP ATH with every set sold. JK

The coilovers are camber adjustable at the front, but not the rear. However rear camber tops are available, with pricing below.

The RRP on these products is $1400, with Perth WRX pricing for individual units being sold at $1200 from Evolution R direct. This comes with a 18 month warranty, if fitted by Evolution R. The units are selling very well Australia wide & have had a great response.

Mao has kindly offered this deal for Perth WRX members, with 5 units to be sold in the group buy. If 5 people do not show interest, this group buy will no longer stand, however I am sure Mao will work something out with the remaining people who are interested, should it fall through.

The coilovers are in stock ready to be fitted, no waiting time, with basically 2 sets for each variation in model. Post up your year / model to confirm they are still available though, before committing to buy. I am sure these should sell relatively quickly at the price being offered.

Option 1 - STD R3 Coilovers

R3 coilover suspension - $1000 fitted (standard form) excluding rear camber tops and alignment. Exactly the same as in the Evolution R STD suspension thread HERE.

Option 2 - Rear camber tops

$150 - To suit the R3, with the purchase of a set of coilovers

Option 3 - 4 Wheel alignment & Camber set up

$120
with the purchase of a set of coilovers - rear camber tops or not.

Option 4 - All 3 above options

$1250, fitted & aligned with camber adjusted, on all 4 corners.

Evolution R has the latest 4-wheel Laser-guided alignment machine, with Zig-Bee Wireless Technology, brand new in the shop ready to Rock 'N' Roll. I have been told that only wheels world can do the same alignment and camber adjustment setting, which Evolution R is now capable of doing & comes in the package if you wish.

The offer is valid until 5 PM on the 31/8/2011 & money must be paid in full by that date (I shall give the payment details via PM to interested buyers). Fitting will be arranged in a time that suits both yourself and Evolution R, once payment in full has been made.

Post up sensible questions for further details. Alternatively PM me if you wish to purchase a set of any of the above 3 combinations & we can get the ball rolling.

Disclaimer.

I am merely trying to do something here to help the P-WRX community. I will not & cannot be held responsible for issue which arise with this product, or if you are not happy with with this product in anyway post sale.
18 month warranty still applies to this group buy on parts only.

All sales are final & refunds will not be given.

No sales on units only! All parts must be fitted by Evolution R, with the exception of the wheel / camber alignment if you opt not to have this done. Myself, nor Evolution R will be responsible for the legal implications with the instalation of this prouct and being considered roadworthy, taking into consideration spring rate and ride height.

Simon.

Last edited by RoughStilin; 11-08-2011 at 12:55 PM.
Old 10-08-2011, 10:06 PM
Sign me up!
Scoobie Doobie

Interested members & requirements.

__Member name________Option Req______Payment details____________Year / model__________Fitting Date
1. Kid...........................Option 4.............Payment to be made.............GDB-F 2006 STI

2. MANN .......................Option 4............Payment to be made.............GDA 2002 STI

3. Slap Dash..................Option 4.............Payment to be made.............GDB-F 2006 WRX..........02/09/11

4. SyncSubaru...............Option 4.............Payment to be made.............GC8 1999 WRX

5. Tal...........................Option 4.............Payment to be made.............GDB-E 2005 STI

Can you please check the information above checking your model & year, to ensure I have correct information. Please also ensure the correct corresponding information below with the option is also true. This information must be exact, so please PM me or post up if the information is 100% exact or alternatively, changes needed to be made to the information.

Please also only confirm this information if you can 100% commit to this group buy. It’s not fair on other members who may miss out, due to you not being 100% committed to purchasing these and not coming through with the money at the last minute.

PM me when you want to book your car in. I will confirm the dates once posted up in this post, under the Fitting Date. I will also send you a PM to the same effect

Option 1 = R3 suspension fitted only. Front camber adjustable only.
Option 2 = R3 Suspension + rear camber tops, to allow camber adjustment in rear.
Option 3 = R3 Suspension + 4 wheel alignment & camber set up. Can be used with Option 1 alone.
Option 4 = R3 Suspension + Rear camber tops + 4 wheel alignment + camber set up on all 4 corners.

Simon.

Last edited by RoughStilin; 19-08-2011 at 09:11 AM.
Old 10-08-2011, 10:11 PM
Subaru Tech Division

kid at standard level

Pm sent.....many thanks to Simon and Mao....
Old 10-08-2011, 11:24 PM
Subaru Tech Division

Jordiee at standard level

is there a price without fitting?
Old 11-08-2011, 07:18 AM
Sign me up!
Scoobie Doobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordiee View Post
is there a price without fitting?
Sorry, no there is not. See the disclaimer in red at the bottom of the first post. This is due to Evolution R warranty requirements. $1000, fitted is a bargain price for a set of quality made coilovers.

Simon.
Old 11-08-2011, 07:19 AM
STI Master

MY00GC8 at standard level

Beat me to it
Old 11-08-2011, 08:22 AM
Subaru Tech Division

karina2009 is unrated

these will fit the s15 wont they?? /Do you have any to fit the s15??

Last edited by karina2009; 11-08-2011 at 08:36 AM.
Old 11-08-2011, 09:45 AM
Subaru Tech Division

SyncSubaru at standard level

OK - Im in on account of the lack of availability of HSDs.

Option 4 for GC8. Condition is the car must be ready for Colin Cruise.
Old 11-08-2011, 10:07 AM
Subaru Tech Division

kid at standard level

Sweet....so that's 3 so far? "Tal" said he is in too....

Only 2 more and i can stop looking at my 4 finger wheel gaps!
Old 11-08-2011, 10:16 AM
Sign me up!
Scoobie Doobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by karina2009 View Post
these will fit the s15 wont they?? /Do you have any to fit the s15??
Yes there are a set for the S15 in stock. PM me if you want them. Same pricing applies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyncSubaru View Post
OK - Im in on account of the lack of availability of HSDs.

Option 4 for GC8. Condition is the car must be ready for Colin Cruise.
The Cruise being the 18th of September? No worries, Evolution R can have them installed by then. Do you definitely want a set with this information now given?

Simon.

Tags
buy, coilover, group, std