Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Personal Classifieds > Non Commercial Group Buys
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-09-2012, 11:09 AM
STI Master

baylee at standard level
Default Group Buy: Guard rolling & Flaring

Hey all,

Group buy time....

Limit to 4 at this stage, but if it turns out to be popular, I am happy to help organise more..

Josh from JK Guard Rolling will be rolling guards and flaring if you choose. I've seen some photos of his work and am happy enough to be getting mine done..

As mine is for the track car, I've organised Josh to come up to mine and use my garage, so the plan is, to come up to my place in Aveley (Next to the Vines and Ellenbrook) next Saturday (22nd September) morning after 9am, it will take approx 1hr per vehicle, so times could be staggered so we aren't all standing around waiting, but Josh will roll & Flare (if desired) your guards for you as you wait and chew the fat...

*Obviously, vehicles that have been freshly painted could be subject to cracking so you need to do your own research beforehand, and also, vehicles that have had bog work done to the guards (ie: dent repair etc) will not be able to be rolled.

Price usually for this service is $90ish. Josh has offered to do a group of 4 of us in one hit for $50** a corner (front or rears)

Participant List - 22nd September

1. Ashley

Reserve..

If you could please advise before Wednesday this week...

Note:
*Please do your own research, I take no responsibility for the work, it is between you and Josh. Happy to provide number if you wish to discuss first...
** $50 price is for Subaru's only. Price may vary slightly for other cars, but I will check with Josh as/if required..

Thanks

Ashley

Last edited by baylee; 15-09-2012 at 02:49 PM.

Tags
buy, flaring, group, guard, rolling