View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 09:59 AM
Scoobie Noobie

Gordon91 at standard level
Red face From foz to wrx .

Hey guys and gals . Just recently bought an 02 bugeye wrx. Every car I've owned has been a Subaru , first was an 86 L series wagon . Then an 02 forester , another 01 foz and now a wrx . Can't be happier with the car . I'm completely new to the turbo side of things . I am familiar with the bullet proof boxer though. My car is completely unmolested , stock exhaust and even the head unit is stock . I like it quiet , let's me hear the tick of the engine . Its a sedona red pearl colour , with only 60 thousand on the clock .

I will be looking at some minor mods , to give it a little more zip , but like I said . I want it quiet . I'll ask about those on the forums if my searchs don't turn anything up..

Quick question though ... Im new to all the boost and turbo side of things . Did a quick search , but didn't know which words to use . When I'm hitting boost in the lower gears and put the clutch in to change up it RPMs do a jump of about 500. Is this normal ? didn't quite know how to word it in the search so you're just going to shake your head at the newbie . Also im down in Busselton most of the time .so don't be afraid to say gday .