Scoobie Noobie

Caxx at standard level
Default Business Review: Meltham Motors

Business: Meltham Motors Smash Repairs
Phone: 9271 4208
Primary Person of Contact: Owen
Recommended by: Spektre

Job:
I had some side dings on my rear left door from parking at Uni (since learnt my lesson) as well as a spot that had pierced the paint job and was threatening to rust from what I presume was a shopping trolley. At the same time I also got all 4 rims restored.
The job included repainted a couple of panels and beating out any imperfections.

---

Customer Service: 4.5/5
When I first pulled up to Meltham Motors, Owen came out straight away to greet me, shook my hand and started checking out the car. He's an extremely nice guy, easy to talk to and knows his stuff. Only thing to fault would be the arranged pick-up time got pushed back with not much notice, no biggie but something that affected my experience.

Quality of work: 4.5/5
Owen had to respray several panels to match the paint so it would be less noticeable and the result is amazing - my eye cannot tell is has been repaired (take that as you will ). The rims look great too, the only thing I could fault in the work was that one rim has a slight paint run (you have to get close to notice).

Price: -- (hard to rate as I only got one quote)
Honestly I didn't go and get any other quotes for this job but I think its safe to say that with this type of quality work, you're going to pay a pretty penny. But you get what you pay for and if you want to go for quality over cost, then Meltham Motors is what you are looking for.

---

Overall I am very satisfied with Meltham Motors and would recommended them to anyone who is looking for quality work.