View Single Post
Old 27-08-2013, 03:05 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

GTB Liberty is a guruGTB Liberty is a guru
Cool What would Scary say ... From 2011 Take 2

Well, I think it's time for this thread to be revisited. I for one am a little tired of the emo rubbish of late. I have made some great friends on P-WRX and lament where the forum seems to be heading of late, however, it seems to have occurred in the past ...

So without further banter:

What has happened to Perth WRX??

When did this community become filled with self riteous wankers who find the best way to make themselves feel better is to abuse and ridicule others?

Don't get me wrong those that know me are fully aware that taking the piss out of mates is one of my favourite pastimes - but of late there is a huge amount of threads that point out the shortfalls of others, bag out newbies etc unless as per usual it is a select group of individuals that seem to have "Taken over P-WRX".

Fuck me I just don't think that is it required to repeat "search is your friend" 50 times in every newbies thread.

If you don't like answering dumb questions then don't open the thread.

My post count is not huge, but look at the join date (and that is the date I joined here) I was on Yahoo egroups, I was a founding commity member of AFARCC - way way way before most of you had cars ie before IWRXOC, before P-WRX, hell when alot of guys on here started playing with cars the WRX was a mythical car that you caught a glimpse of once in a while and at rally's, I have owned turbo subaru's since before some of you were old enough to wipe your own ass.

Just because people don't have a wank thread, a post count bigger than most email inboxes and don't felate whoever is the latest "in" person does not mean they do not have anything to contribute, this goes for newbies as well - keep in mind the vast majority of you have asked plenty of very dumb questions over time.

And finally to a number of moderators who feel the need to wave the "Ban Stick" inssesently - do you not hold any type of managerial experience?? I think you don't because this appears to be the only power you have and you like to use it at every opourtunity.

Anyway that is my rant - I would be interested in others opinions.

Disclaimer - this thread is for discussion, In no way do I condone the use of this thread to turn P-WRX into a nanny state non piss taking homosexual group hug with puppies - just food for thought

Link to the original thread from February 2011

How about we get back to the simply dignities of respect and supporting those around us and talking about Subarus not about others ...

/end rant

Last edited by GTB Liberty; 27-08-2013 at 03:09 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GTB Liberty For This Useful Post:
Cat (27-08-2013), gumby (27-08-2013), lachy294 (27-08-2013)