View Single Post
Old 12-03-2014, 09:03 PM
Flat Four Father

mao at standard level

First of all, you are correct that I did mention that they were the same HC+ pad with different packaging when I passed the product to you guys.

Secondly, there is no compound difference between the said Aust dealer Pmu pads and the pads I gave you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsdh View Post
Just above that screenshot I believe it asks if we changed it to the hc+ will they be available to pick up the following week. Which was confirmed.

That was the box the fronts came in, if not very similar and the backs were in something blue probably the ones of his thread.
Neither had project mu or hc+ displayed prominently, I remember looking thoroughly and wondering what this shit is but mao said they were the hc+ like we wanted and I knew that they would be packaged differently so trusted him.
They did say project mu in smaller print in a paragraph on the side but that was all I could see in reference to pmu, never stated hc+.

One would be correct in saying that we should have questioned them then and there but as I've said no reason to suspect mao would try and give customers the wrong product, until now.