View Single Post
Old 04-05-2014, 06:54 PM
Scoobie Noobie

Smeg at standard level

Hopefully the people already on the freeway will be courteous and move over one lane to allow traffic to merge freely and then move back to the inside lane once they have passed the car that just merged ........... bhwahahahahahahahaha as if

During peak hour traffic..... I can see the head lines now .... 10 car pile up on Freeway south as cars stopped when trying to merge with flowing traffic moving at speed ... avoid if possible.

People cannot merge now, this is not going to improve the problem.

Courteous drivers that give way, allow others to pass, keep left when not over taking and just generally not being a $%@* on the road will help traffic flow and decrease accidents.

I find it frustrating when I am on a 3 lane freeway and there are 3 cars travelling at the same speed all next to each other in all 3 lanes.... how hard is it to keep left and allow the traffic behind to pass?

These new rules when entering on to the freeway will cause trouble because people aren't courteous when driving. During peak hour traffic, drivers never want to allow others in front of them, which will force the people trying to merge to stop and cause trouble with the other merging drivers behind them.

I don't think Perth drivers are up to this new rule..... imho