View Single Post
Old 13-08-2014, 03:31 PM
Flat Four Father

XT43 is a guruXT43 is a guruXT43 is a guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossco View Post
I take California Gold Nutrition 500mg Garcinia 30 mins before every meal, I also take a slow release multi-vit & a Green Tea extract daily.

They Garcinia isn't a miracle in a bottle but I'm sure, even if it's just a placebo effect, every little bit helps.

A simple reduction in KJ intake is the key - my at rest energy requirement is 11,000kj to stay at my current weight of 148kg, my current daily total intake is averaging 7000kj per day - so I should be consuming body fat all the time & not just when I'm working out or recovering from a workout.

I'm finding the diet easy, I never feel hungry - this has surprised me the most and I believe it's caused by the high protein consumption. Feel free to chime in Burke.
Chime: protein has got a slight appetite suppressant values to it but the big thing is is that your habits have changed. Your having 3 main meals and snacking ( mid morning / mid arvo ? ) on the protein bars which means your metabolism stays fired up. Hunger is just the fuel light of your body saying you're running out of energy which is bad as your metabolism is slowing down. Smaller meals more often fires up the metabolism too.

Keep up the good work!
Rossco (13-08-2014)