View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 03:10 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Rossco is a guruRossco is a guru
Send a message via MSN to Rossco

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralex View Post
Really pleasing to see Ross. Anyone else, and there are a few divers here probably will agree when I say it's such a rewarding pastime to enjoy. I have to imagine DF have a dive club, so get involved and you'll meet some great people that like getting wet too. Not sure if they still do it, but DF used to run charters to the Key Biscane, which is a brilliant dive site. If I find it, I'll post up a few dives from earlier this year with the sharks in NSW.
Yeah they still have the "NARC" Dive club - the website has gone & their facebook page seems a bit disorganised......

I'm going to do my Advanced with Dive Concepts in Tulamben, Bali in Feb 15, I did my DSD dives with them. They're a French run PADI centre. Advanced course is $260 inc gear.

Locally I'm planning to do some prawning & Craying and a few Rotto dives.

The Key Biscane is out of my reach at the moment (18m limit) but I want to do it once I have my Advanced OW done.
[CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Built Ej207: Semi-closed RA Cases - Wiseco Forgies - Manley rods - BC 272 cams - GDA Heads - billet f/whl - Vi-pec - WbO2 - 800cc Yellow tops - TD05-20G - 409Hp ath @ 1.75bar on E85[/COLOR][/CENTER]