View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 12:58 PM
Scoobie Noobie

unkn0wn at standard level
Default 92 Liberty Farm Hack

Hi Guys,

Thought it was about time to do an introduction, I'm Christian and i've allways been pretty Nissan orientated. I have a Navara as my daily and 180sx that i used to drift, but now its in "project mode".

I'm over here now because I have a Subaru, well technically I have two, but one is dead, rusting away at a farm.
The reason its at a farm is because myself and and some close friends have built a race track, or two on a mates parents farm.

If you want to know more about that, hit-up bimbadeen racing's facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/BimbadeenRacing

if you want to waste away your time watching videos on-line, check the bimbadeen videos here:
https://www.youtube.com/user/turaelftw

Anyway, recently I picked up another liberty with the intention of taking it to the farm. Our next weekender is Australia day 2015, so I have a short period of time to make it awesome.

Its a 92 sedan with an ej20t from a RS.
A air to air intercooler from the v1-2 Wrx's
A WRX gearbox, with 4.44 ratio diff's
3 inch turbo back exhaust

Since getting it, i've decided to convert to 15's as its easier to get the rally tyres. Slowly collecting rims and tyres for it.

I also picked up a Jap spec roll-cage for it, for a bit of safety.
Its still not mounted as i needed to test fit it to find out what im going to do about the now missing sunroof. Had to take the sunroof out because the cage would not fit + I'm tall and I don't like hitting my head on the roof.

It had WRX rear seats, that have been removed.
Had a forester? drivers seat and no passenger seat (owner kept the wrx seats)
I have a passenger seat from my dead liberty, but I think it would be nice to put some bucket seats in it.

I have also fitted a water temp and boost gauge into the area where the vents were next to the dash, along with a push button start. In that area i will add a fan indicator light and properly a FAN over ride switch.

I have plans to fit a surge tank for the fuel system, water sprayer for the intercooler and if there is time give it a rough paint job before taking it out to the farm for a shake-down.

Anyway here are some pics, feel free to comment on how bad/awesome you think it is.

Last edited by unkn0wn; 02-11-2014 at 01:28 PM.