View Single Post
Old 20-03-2015, 06:43 PM
Scoobie Noobie

Jay14 at standard level
Talking Making the jump to first WRX

Hi guys,

I'm Jay, live in Balcatta and currently driving an FG XR6T which I love and is heaps of fun to drive however lately I've been getting a bit bored with it. It's amazingly fast and I considered doing some mods to it but I figured I wouldn't get much out of it doing mainly city k's and find it's hard to have fun with it (legally). It's auto too by the way.. and I regret not getting manual but wasn't available at the time of purchase without a wait.

Been toying with the idea of getting a WRX as I suspect that a smaller, lighter, better handling car would be heaps more fun driving around the city. Despite a lot of peoples opinions I really like the look of the new model so would definitely be going with a new MY15.

To STI or not to STI? Could certainly stretch the budget to accommodate an STI but I'm really liking what I've read so far about the FA 2.0... seen some amazing tuning results from MRT. Would I be better off going with the WRX considering the STI still has the old 2.5.. or is that still a nice package worth considering? The STI certainly has a few little things that well.. make it an STI and that little bit nicer.

My closest dealer would be Osborne Park, what are peoples dealings with them been like? Worth shopping around or am I likely to get a similar deal everywhere?

Cheers
Jay

Last edited by Jay14; 21-03-2015 at 09:47 AM.