View Single Post
Old 20-04-2015, 08:45 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

Satie12 at standard level
Default Satie's MY01 WRX

Hi all,

been Lurking about this forum for a while now. I've been reading up on multiple 'Your Driveway' threads and have decided why not do one of my own

I purchased My 01 Wrx last year in March! Un-molested, low km's and couple of mods . I remember driving her home the afternoon I brought her and all I can say is.. I couldn't stop smiling!

From there I left it in is 'relatively' stock form until I had a taste of the modding bug first came small little mods (gauges, BOV, CAI) as I was on a tight budget.. but a little over a year later was when bigger and better things started coming into play!

Current Mods:
- 3 Inch Ultrex cat-less drift spec TBE (really loud!)
- Cat-less up-pipe
- Short Ram intake with a A'pexi pod filter
- STi TopMount
- Xtreme HD Clutch Kit
- Mishimoto 3 core ally Radiator with Pink STi silicon hose kit

I'm currently in the process of a turbo upgrade! Vf-34 sounds like a good upgrade which i'll hopefully see in a few weeks!
Sitting there awaiting it's install is also STi pinks, 255l/ph walbro fuel pump, Silicon turbo inlet pipe
and a grimspeed 3 port boost solenoid on it's way!!

I'll be giving Sean at ASG a visit for a Verso Flash tune in hopefully 3-4 weeks! hoping to see good numbers with great top end power all within a safe tune as it's my DD. (hoping the good old 5 speed will stay in tack haha)

Future plans for the wrx.. I will be converting it to a STi
- 6 speed conversion
- Whiteline adjustable sway bars with HD end links (near future)
- Super low king springs
- Now rotors and brake pads all around
- new tyres possibly some kumhos
- mainly aiming for the gearbox and suspension set up, possibly a EJ207 later down the track! (much later!)

Look forward to developing this beauty into a dream!
thanks for all the great info and this awesome forum have alot more learning/reading to do!
will post up pics of the tune and dyno graph once tuned!

Cheers for reading!
Satie.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg subie 2.jpg (106.7 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg subie ass.jpg (94.7 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg ass.jpg (145.0 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg brand new.jpg (58.6 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg side.jpg (74.8 KB, 51 views)