View Single Post
Old 03-05-2015, 12:41 PM
Sir AntiLag

STIMUL8IN at standard level
Send a message via Skype™ to STIMUL8IN

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarFilms View Post

I do respect that you wanted to keep company nameless. But that is fucking awful as hell if the same thing happened to me I would lose my shit completely I know it wouldn't fix it but would vent some of my anger.

Keep the forum posted on what happens after.
So the owner rang me and was full of apologies.

Offered me a free balance and wheel alignment, but I refused (no way the car is going back there again).

He said he'd have a word with the idiot person who pissed me off, probably all bullshit, but he said the right words, so I left it there.

The touch up paint Owen gave me has gone on well and it's the kind of damage only I'll know is there. So I've left it at that. Couldn't see any other reasonable outcome, but lesson learned.

Happy to let anyone know where I went via PM for those interested.
[CENTER]My other passion - facebook.com/[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=dimgray][B]JamieWebsterPhotography[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]