View Single Post
Old 22-05-2015, 07:27 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Rossco is a guruRossco is a guru
Send a message via MSN to Rossco

Pissed newts behind the wheel.............Really really shit me.

On the way home tonight I was lucky enough to end up behind a Silver Isuzu ute (1dsc 191) from Scarborough beach rd all the way along Weaponess Rd tonight...........Ending up 1 street away from mine - after a quick stop off on the way.........Quite an entertaining drive.....

you aren't hiding your intoxication, here's why:

1. Driving at night with you headlamps off isn't a good sign.

2. Using kerbs & road islands to keep you in your lane isn't a good sign.

3. Hitting the Lh kerb then the centre island followed by the Lh kerb when exiting round-a-bouts isn't a good sign (3 round-a-bouts in a row FFS).

4. Stopping off at the Downs shopping centre & staggering from your car to the bottle-o isn't a good sign either.......But thanks, it gave me time to call Mr Plod.

5. Running over 4 islands & 1 small tree to free yourself from the Downs shops carpark - with no headlamps again (FFS) - isn't a good sign.

Expect a knock on the door you complete fuck tard........I wish I had a dashcam!
[CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Built Ej207: Semi-closed RA Cases - Wiseco Forgies - Manley rods - BC 272 cams - GDA Heads - billet f/whl - Vi-pec - WbO2 - 800cc Yellow tops - TD05-20G - 409Hp ath @ 1.75bar on E85[/COLOR][/CENTER]