View Single Post
Old 02-08-2015, 09:39 PM
Scoobie Noobie

whiterabbitrexy at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtrapid View Post
Stock 03 STI rods and pistons are far from goodies mate . As others have said find a reputable tuner and talk about what you're trying to achieve. Not trying to be a kunt , but you're knowledge is very limited and sounds like you have ether been told misinformation, or read it on the interwebs .

Before making a costly mistake talk to a workshop or tuner with experience and come up with a build plan to achieve your goals .

Just slapping a big turbo on and assuming you have supporting mods won't get you anywhere but broke. Just so you know you can have stock injectors or 550 or 1200 cc the fuel pump will sound exactly the same .

Sent from under my Dok Dok
Thanks for the advice.... I don't know any good tuners here in Melbourne.... This car had been tuned before at sti docklands so I think I'll just take it there...if anyone can recommend me a good tuner here in Melbourne I'm all ears 👂 ........BUT if I hear anyone tell me take it To springy performance I'M going to give u the worst experience story from my brothers basic ford ba gas conversation .....I Fuken hate that guy at spring performance ...so don't mention that company please