View Single Post
Old 10-01-2016, 02:21 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

Bruno at standard level

So after getting the pedals in, I couldn't test them to see if they needed any adjusting or not, as I only had the crate to sit on, now that I've got the car back together, I found that the brake pedal was a bit higher than what it was before, the clutch was the same as it was before and the accelerator pedal bar is a slightly different shape, and needs to be bent in two spots, I've bent the top so it was more to the old shape however, I still need to bend the bar on the pedal side of the pivot point, so that when its full throttle it rests slightly on the stop on the floor, the brake pedal has been adjusted and so has the switch for brake lights.
All in all feel very nice just needs some slight tweaking.

I've also swapped the seats from 04 STI back to 99 STI seats front and back, all seats have been wet vacuumed and the carpet has also been cleaned, the ac/heater fan has been changed as the old one was noisy, drivers seat belt has been changed to one in very good condition and some more missing screws and clips have been replaced.

There are still quite a few things I want to have a look at on the car, but for now with work starting not as much time will be free and the car needs to be able to drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk