Thread: gc8 Spoiler
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2016, 09:58 AM
Scoobie Noobie

punjabi408 at standard level
Default gc8 Spoiler

Hi just wanted to give a little introduction. I am from USA and have been looking for a rear spoiler for a GC8(2.5rs here) I found this 22b replica spoiler The Spoilershop - Body kits, Spoilers, Carbon Race Wings, Bonnets, Bonnet Scoops, Ute lids, Hard lids, 4x4 Flairs, Dash kits, L.E.D's, HID Lighting, MOMO, canopies - IMPREZA MY93 - MY00 WRX 22B REAR WING and have been talking to them about shipping to the US. I was wondering if anyone has bought this spoiler and how it fit. Also if anyone knows of a good shipping company that is not not to bad price to ship to the us.

A little background about me. I was always into cars and one year when on a trip to Europe to visit my family and one of my family friends had a 22B. After getting a ride in that car i knew i wanted a subaru. Few years later i bought a 2009 wrx and it was a good car but had a lot of transmission problems (long story there). Me and my brother always kept our eyes out for 2.5rs and luckily one day my brother spotted a white 4 door 2.5rs at a train station. He left a note next thing we ended up buying it.

We bought the car knowing it had a head gasket problem and so started looking for a engine to swap. We swaped that car with an EJ257. Luck would have it that one day my brother would run into a guy at mcdonalds who had a BRP 2.5rs coupe that he was willing to sell. So we ended up buying that also and selling my 2009 wrx.

Everything was good tell one day a lady rear ends my dad driving the swaped rs (No major injures). Now im in the process swapping over the parts into the coupe and need a new tail because the v6 tail that was on the 4 door rs is completely destroyed.

Any help and info about the spoiler would be greatly appreciated. Thank You