Thread: Car Won't start
View Single Post
Old 17-09-2016, 10:42 PM
Scoobie Noobie

Dinka at standard level
Question Car Won't start

HEY! This is the first time I'm posting on this forum but I have been following threads as a guest for a while now Hope I'm welcome here I've come with a Problem sadly..

So today I took off the fuel pump assembly to see if the fuel filter was bad well it wasn't so I put everything backin again and tried to start no go! tried 6 times and stopped as I didn't want to drain the Battery what could have gone wrong ?? I'm absolutely sure I put the hoses in correctly and the pump ran the first time i put the car to ignition as I heard it I didn't put the seat back or cover it up because I didn't want to take them off again if I run into any issues glad I didn't

I then took off the fuel line to the far Left and it squirted out petrol so it has pressure I think then again I put the key to ignition to see and the pump ran again for like 2-3 seconds and stop then I took off another hose in the engine bay after a Fuel Damper and again fuel sprayed out in pressure and then put it in to a bottle and put the key on ignition and it was pumping again for 3 seconds and stopped.... Idk whats happening atm.

P.S - I didn't take off the E/G fuse and crank the engine to put the pressure out before removing the lines I just opened the Fuel cap and let the air out... What I'm trying to tell is I didn't meddle with any fuses and forget to put them back