View Single Post
Old 01-02-2017, 06:45 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

Captain Buff at standard level

[QUOTE=TROLLEY;844708]I paid just under $200 for mine years ago which I think is a bargain to be honest. The pods for the Audiofrog come in at less than AU$110 which I think is a no-brainer for someone just needing to mount tweeters as part of a 2-way active system. They're not to everyone's tastes obviously but everyone who has seen and heard mine have been very impressed. In terms of quality they're definitely not hokey, but looks-wise... well yeah that depends on an individual's tastes in aesthetics. lol

My main drivers are HAT Legatia L6SE:

Yeah you caught me out! I was thinking along the three way line and was sort of wondering how they would go in that area...for just a tweeter (and with someone who knows obviously knows ohms law and gives them props) then yeah I would go with them!

The HAT L6SE, HAT L3 and the HAT L1 ring radiator were neck and neck with the Focal Be Utopia 3 ways until I picked up a special on the Focal's...the HAT's are VERY nice speakers man

However that said I had a google and a brief look at those AudioFrog speakers...bloody hell mate they look pretty unreal. Fantastic speakers guys...I know this is more a WRX motor forum but I do get excited seeing a few guys delving into the 'associated' regions of cars. Stoked to be here