View Single Post
Old 01-02-2017, 08:37 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

Captain Buff at standard level

Has anyone fabbed up a custom A-pillar for these or found one online for sale? I got some nice audiofrog gear that I want to mount in there.

Thanks guys/girls

G'day Macca, mate sorry to double post but I am staring down the same problem as you...custom a pillars for three ways (or the tweeters and mid ranges of the three way).

Whilst I can fab the rest of the car up OK (possibly excluding the head unit as it is such a head ****); I am more than a little reticent to go throwing resin around the front of my brand new wheels - as I'm sure you can imagine!

If you have any thoughts on an approach or guys you were going to use or if you were just going to cover everything and have a go yourself...any info would be appreciated mate. I'll throw anything useful your way - depending on your build man and what sort of stuff you are doing (those drivers are beautiful).

Any thoughts on your head unit approach would be welcomed as well - at the moment it looks like a Kenwood 8160 for mine...but flexible there as I have external DSP.

Any comments man would be appreciated [emoji106]
Cheers, Buff