Thread: Yeti sled
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2017, 08:50 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

DZENCI at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSSGT View Post
Stoked to see you doing your own business Bram! Seriously you can kill it because not many people have your skill! It's the one thing most people are scared of. Anyone will give the mechanical stuff a try but electical gets scary!

I told Bram to start his own full time gig after he did the work on my project. No doubt once he gets recognition for the services he offers especially around the performance side of things he'll be busy as. I've been looking for months and months for someone to do my wiring on the ke20 corolla with the sr20det as I couldn't find anyone locally who could tackle the job.
I've looked into wiringspecialties and chase bays engine harnesses which are "plug & play" but that's from the USA and doubted it'll work out especially sr into rolla plus they don't do Link ecu wiring.
I've had one guy from work who's a auto sparky but never showed up, his work was very neat what I've seen at work but a unreliable bloke on rnr lol.
I had big hopes but these things happen.

I've had Troy look at the wiring for me but he was a bit busy with a few things and I couldn't wait lol (you're a top bloke still Troy)

After seeing Bram's post on here regarding his Link Thunder he was wiring up I also hit him up and he was able to do everything pretty much right away once I've gathered all the bits. He came around and we've gone through everything and what i wanted he had even better ideas. He ended up wiring the whole chassis wiring and Link Fury. Basically every wire has been replaced on the entire car + a bulkhead engine harness for easy removal of engine down the track + custom fuse box and relay set up. He provided me diagrams of what every wire does and all the pinouts of the ecu just incase I ever have to trouble shoot anything.
Everything he's done has worked from the get go and a few months on it's flawless.
If you're looking for full custom wiring on your project Bram is the one to do the job and you won't be disappointed. Just as Russ said electrical gets scary so you'd want someone who knows what they're doing. For me anything mechanical I'll happily do it but wiring I run away from when it gets technical.
I've got some pics but photobucket turned to shit so I'll have to upload some soon to show all the neat work.

Last edited by DZENCI; 04-09-2017 at 08:54 PM.