View Single Post
Old 21-03-2018, 10:28 AM
STI Master

Bram knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtrapid View Post
Pretty sure your car hasnt blown up yet hey Jacob . Must be awesome to have a reliable car . Would make me want to s lit my wrists pouring money into a car for average results then having it lunch itself all the time .

Good work buddy
Sounds like someone has some major jeleousy issues about how other people spend thier money. You spent all friday night bitching about how much i spend on my car. And accusing me of charging my customers too much. Care to tell everyone how much you charge??? I think you will find my rates to be very competitive. I make my money by actually working. I got a full time proffessional job averaging near on 50hrs a week, and then on top of that, spend alot of my free time, weekends and holidays on after hours work.

Maybe if you worked hard and earnt money, you could spend it on your car too. How is it you get your money again? Eat cheese burgers until your back gives out, then put the hand out for compo and welfare???

And im not entierly sure what your talking about under performing car. You want to compare foresters with foresters. Then you can look at my car and jacob aryes car. Both foresters, and both silver even. This time last year we both went down to WAW, his car was dyno'ed making something like 450/460 at the time, mine dyno'd making a smidge over 400. And in a larger SG not an SF. Anyways, i seam to recal my car running a quicker elapsed time that night. So it would seam both cars were under performing?

And as for reliability. Yes, mine is blown up. Bit how many engines has jake gone through to get his 500? How many engines did Daz go through to get his 600???. (Incase you cant count that high, about 2 or 3 times as many as my engine failures.) Reliability on high power subarus is not really that good, regardless of how many moneys are thrown at it, who built it, wjo tuned it, who owns it. Fact of the matter, if you want more than 350 out of a dak dak, be prepared to do open the purse every few years when they grenade.

Last edited by Bram; 21-03-2018 at 11:41 AM.