View Single Post
Old 02-11-2006, 09:46 AM
Sir AntiLag

WRXTATIC at standard level
Default Insurance....lessons in life

NOTE MY SIGNATURE....YES I WORK FOR AN INSURANCE COMPANY....I HAVE DISCLOSED!

Time after time people put up threads about their car being damaged one way or another and they have drama's getting repairs done cause they don't have insurance.

Guys if you must have your dream car BUDGET for your insurance as well!!

It's bad enough if you can't fix your own car but if you hit a BMW say hello to your new friend...."Payment plan". Cause you'll be paying off some other tools BMW for many years via their Insurance Company.

Yes it is expensive to insure a WRX if your young. That's cause 17-25 year olds only make up 15% of total driving population yet are involved in 1/3 of all major accidents. (These are Aust Stats office figures readily available. )Hence if you're in this demographic....you pay more because of inherent risk!

If you simply must have your WRX....but can't manage Full Cover....at least get Third Party and insure yourself against damaging other people's property. And no the Third Party in your rego isn't for property damage, that's for medical injury caused in accidents.

This isn't about drumming up business for my company. Consider this a community service post. I see the heartache on a daily basis of people loosing their pride and joy because they couldn't "afford" to insure their car. Can you afford not to? That's the question.

Rant off...Paul.