Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Technical > ECU Discussion > Apexi Power FC Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26-08-2014, 07:27 PM
Scoobie Noobie

lemon355 at standard level
Smile Power fc datalogit and dual maps e85

Hi all..

I just thought i might chime in and ask the PFC gurus if it is possible to run dual MAPS one for 100RON and E85 with the PFC assuming i have access to a datalogit facility...

And where can i get my hands on a datalogit ?? and will it work? ive heard of people buyong the datalogit and they still have troubles making it work and who wants to blow their hard earned cash on that exercise..

Or will i have to upgrade to a new ECU.. that may have a better benefit as it is MAP based and may negate the need for a Z32 MAF conversion.. and i could also sell my PFC and recoup some costs..

If so what ECU budget wise is best to achieve this..

warm regards pk
Old 26-08-2014, 08:44 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Rossco is a guruRossco is a guru
Send a message via MSN to Rossco

The datalogit allows you (or your tuner) to copy your map, up load new maps, do live tuning, modify airflow curves etc.

You can have as many maps as you like saved on a net book or laptop and swap them into the PFC at will.

I have a BP98 map and a United P100 map..... I only run P100 now but if I go down south I can throw the 98 map back in if I need to fill up with 98 (or I can just drop the boost to 1.4bar & run 98 ping free).

They are only available from FC Datalogit - Tuning Software for your APEXi Power FC

If you own a Powerfc they are money well spent if you understand the Powerfc tuning methodology.
[CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Built Ej207: Semi-closed RA Cases - Wiseco Forgies - Manley rods - BC 272 cams - GDA Heads - billet f/whl - Vi-pec - WbO2 - 800cc Yellow tops - TD05-20G - 409Hp ath @ 1.75bar on E85[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Tags
datalogit, dual, e85, fc, maps, power