Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Complaints and Grievances
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24-03-2010, 11:18 AM
Sir AntiLag

Insome at standard level

Going through all the computer crap on the phone to get to speak to an actual person... and you get someone from some foreign country, that can't even speak english properly and that you have to repeat yourself to over n over again... That just ....... shits me to tears >< espescially when it takes you half hour to navigate through the damn auto prompt part to get to speak to an actual person!
Old 24-03-2010, 05:06 PM
Sir AntiLag

Alternate at standard level

Why is it that its illegal to talk on your mobile while driving (not arguing that point, its a good idea) but it's ok for a police officer to drive through a crowded street, while talking on his hand held radio?
Old 24-03-2010, 05:13 PM
The Modulator

American Dave is a guruAmerican Dave is a guru

Drivers who come to a dead stop at a round about when there is no cars approaching from their right.
Old 24-03-2010, 05:19 PM
Powered by BP98

phizzle at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Dave View Post
Drivers who come to a dead stop at a round about when there is no cars approaching from their right.
Drivers who don't stop no matter which direction cars are coming from, some lately couldn't stop even if they farkin tried to.
Old 24-03-2010, 05:20 PM
Sign me up!
Baller on a budget

V3 RA at standard level
Send a message via MSN to V3 RA

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Dave View Post
+1!

scooters who cut in front at traffic lights when they can only do 40 km/h, its a 60 km/h zone, fucking selfish cunts, lets slow everyone down

JDM version 3 STi RA
Old 24-03-2010, 05:42 PM
Sir AntiLag

bumpstop at standard level

What shits me? Not having the money to buy some of the fantastic member cars for sale currently. It's a fucking smorgasbord right now!
Old 25-03-2010, 07:00 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

GTB Liberty is a guruGTB Liberty is a guru
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumpstop View Post
What shits me? Not having the money to buy some of the fantastic member cars for sale currently. It's a fucking smorgasbord right now!
+1 to that gospel. If I had the cash I'd trade down to Dave's Sti

On another topic:

No offence to the 4x4s here BUT - if you drive your 4WD like a fucking sports car - BUY a SPORTS CAR.

Don't tailgate, don't drag everyone of at the lights to brake hard straight away agin because you might clean up that little car in front of you. Just because your indicator is on isn't instant permission to change lanes because "your bigger"- assuming you use one. Neither is pulling onto a road so that everyone has to brake to avoid your two plus ton vehicle rear end.

The side walk isn't a road by the way and the concrete traffic islands are there for a reason. Seriously, 50 Km/hr in a busy car park with your mobile phone against your ear. Have a look at the 22" rim on that 4WD of yours - there f&%$ed!

Oh - and if you can't park it, avoid driving over traffic island cause you can't see over the dash THEN . . . another car perhaps, more suited to your physical stature.

I'm sure the fact that your racing to another "lifestyle" appointment isn't "do or die". Be assured though one day you'll be racing down that thin laneway, mobile on your ear and miss seeing that little child that just ran away from their mother who is unlocking her vehicle.

FFS

Rant over
Old 25-03-2010, 08:27 PM
Sir AntiLag

bumpstop at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTB Liberty View Post
I'm sure the fact that your racing to another "lifestyle" appointment isn't "do or die". Be assured though one day you'll be racing down that thin laneway, mobile on your ear and miss seeing that little child that just ran away from their mother who is unlocking her vehicle.

And for those of you who think the ads on tv of little kids running out onto roads is sensationalised or doesn't really happen like that.

Trust me it happens, and happens real quick, only two weeks ago I happened to be out on my pushie for a ride when a toddler trotted out onto the road, thankfully I was close enough to bail off the bike and run out and grab her off the road before she got collected by a commodore.
The parents were busy with the other children putting them into their car and hadn't seen the girl run off.
Be vigilant people, you never know what may happen whilst you're out on the roads!!!
Old 25-03-2010, 09:30 PM
Sign me up!
Subaru Tech Division

STI325V6 knows their stuff

When you buy a brand new clutch only to find the wings on the bearing that the fork grabs are fucked so you have to pull out the gearbox again, then for something else on the brand new clutch to fuck up so it has to come out for the third time

All this happens on the one day, when on the next you have the car booked in for other jobs that now can't happen!!
Old 25-03-2010, 11:04 PM
Banned

jessw at standard level

[QUOTE=GTB Liberty;442212
Oh - and if you can't park it, avoid driving over traffic island cause you can't see over the dash THEN . . . another car perhaps, more suited to your physical stature.
[/QUOTE]

I use to work on Napoleon St, in Cott that was a sight if it wasn't someone driving the wrong way up the one way street, it was mums in 4wds double parking, or reversing out of bays into oncoming traffic and not even noticing because they are on their mobiles or drinking their skim decaf no froth lattes.

It's also a sight at school drop off/pick up. They force their cars into spots by putting one wheel on the kerb and stick out onto the roads, they illegally park everywhere outside the school and make it impossible to see oncoming cars (maybe thats just me because im the only one without one.) Ahhh the western suburbs 4wd central
Closed Thread

Tags
grrrrr, things, v20