Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Complaints and Grievances
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2010, 04:23 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

wrxfiend at standard level

Having to sell Chev badges to knobheads in commodores, Knowing full well they are v6. Then selling said customer a Huge southern Cross sticker.......Typical!
Old 01-12-2010, 07:34 PM
Sir AntiLag

Insome at standard level

Think of it as a comedy device, those of us that know they don't have chevs under the bonnet, see these badges and literally laugh as we pass them in their v6's
Old 01-12-2010, 08:21 PM
STI Master

meatbag at standard level

Neighbours ringing the landlord over us having too many cars in the driveway....

We had our parents over on a sunday night for a roast dinner.

Getting a formal breach of our rental agreement for the front driveway being messy. The next door neighbour ripped up all the bricks trying to get a weed out.

Then had the nerve to come tell me I rev the shit out of my car which wakes them up.

Since I work fifo, i'm there one week out of three. Never drive early in the morning (11a.m. is my wake up time) Rarely come home later than 9. And have always made a conscious effort to keep as quiet as possible in our own street. Music gets turned off, never leave it idling to warm up or cool down. Never had a complaint in the last 5yrs I've lived here.

Worked out he was talking about when I come home and rev the shit out of it to get up the driveway. Its a very sharp corner into my garage which goes up a hill. Hill start + full steering lock does require a little revs to get it going. I still dont rev past 2k at most anyway.
Old 01-12-2010, 08:26 PM
Sir AntiLag

fsk at standard level

Neighbours huh gotta love em, i had one not long ago bang the door down twice in one week at 8pm. Told me to stop shining torches into her sewing room(70yo lady) fair enough as its pretty rude! only problem is im not doing anything of the sort. After some bickering turns out a pedestal fan was moving her blinds and the STREET LIGHT was shining on the window.

She never apologised but id rather her not speak to me anymore than an apology because as you can all imagine its not the only moronic thing ive had to deal with...
Old 02-12-2010, 02:27 PM
Sir AntiLag

Insome at standard level

Reading through post after post on here that could've been answered with a simple search and seeing some absolutely stupid questions asked that makes you wonder how some people even manage to breath let alone own and drive a car...
Old 02-12-2010, 10:45 PM
Sign me up!
Handbrake!!

dtrally is a gurudtrally is a guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insome View Post
Reading through post after post on here that could've been answered with a simple search and seeing some absolutely stupid questions asked that makes you wonder how some people even manage to breath let alone own and drive a car...
I'm guessing you're refrring to wrxii's 'overheating' thread? It was closed before I could post something valuable amongst all the dribble.

I inspected the car some time ago (before she had the gearbox 'fixed' by a wrecker's yard) and it had the wrong radiator and the wrong caps. It has 2 radiator caps, and the one on the radiator was lower in height and lower in pressure than the one on the header tank, so it's destined to blow water out and get air locks in. I've advised her to get the original radiator cleaned and repaired and refit it to the car. No amount of searching was ever going to answer her question. She needed to post up more info on the problem, we as a group should have been more tolerant and asked for more info.
Old 03-12-2010, 10:18 AM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

RUSSGT is a guruRUSSGT is a guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrally View Post
I'm guessing you're refrring to wrxii's 'overheating' thread? It was closed before I could post something valuable amongst all the dribble.

I inspected the car some time ago (before she had the gearbox 'fixed' by a wrecker's yard) and it had the wrong radiator and the wrong caps. It has 2 radiator caps, and the one on the radiator was lower in height and lower in pressure than the one on the header tank, so it's destined to blow water out and get air locks in. I've advised her to get the original radiator cleaned and repaired and refit it to the car. No amount of searching was ever going to answer her question. She needed to post up more info on the problem, we as a group should have been more tolerant and asked for more info.
Dont know about that Doug. I mean if she had already asked you and you had given your oppinion what good are we? Why does she need to be told the same stuff by other people? You word is GOLD on this forum.
Old 03-12-2010, 10:20 AM
Sign me up!
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

trainwrex at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSSGT View Post
Dont know about that Doug. I mean if she had already asked you and you had given your oppinion what good are we? Why does she need to be told the same stuff by other people? You word is GOLD on this forum.
Cos Dougie was also asking her to pose in a bikini so he could rescue her in his brown budgie smugglers
Old 03-12-2010, 10:53 AM
The Modulator

American Dave is a guruAmerican Dave is a guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSSGT View Post
+1

I closed the thread and warned the op about insulting other members. end of story
Old 03-12-2010, 11:51 AM
STI Master

perthzed at standard level

Just read thread - this made me chuckle

Quote:
If you would like me to employ the Sesame Street puppets to play it out for you phonetically please let me know.
Ha ha fuck me, I'm catching up on some of her threads, most of which seem to be locked. Some classic responses, Rossco's map..

Last edited by perthzed; 03-12-2010 at 12:10 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
grrrrr, things, v20