Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Complaints and Grievances
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Like Tree15Likes

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18-07-2011, 07:52 PM
Subaru Tech Division

Brett Allan knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddyf View Post
Forester on lord st around 6pm, changes lane in front of me, no indication, I thought nothing of it but I did notice a silly yellow "Grandpa is driving" sign stuck on the rear window. Further up ahead he changes lane in front of another car then indicates for one flash when he's already in the lane...as I drive past this insanely dangerous driver, he crosses the traffic light, pulls to the furthest lane to turn onto Parry st cutting off two more cars without indicating. I'm generally a patient driver and let allot of things slide, but this guy did my head in.

Get off the road you old moron!
Same as me on the way back from Mandurah...old guy, I merge right, he then cuts in front of me, I slam on the brakes, so I merge back into the middle lane, he then decides to speed up, merge in front of me, then brake hard! *shakes head (couldn't get worse)* he then proceeds to drift from lane to lane without indicating, and finally, cuts off a semi-trailer!

LOUD horn wakes the old coot up
Old 18-07-2011, 07:59 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Soksta is a guruSoksta is a guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett Allan View Post
LOUD horn wakes the old coot up
Dual hella supertones wakes people up
Old 18-07-2011, 10:59 PM
Sign me up!
uh oh

gumby at standard level
Send a message via MSN to gumby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soksta View Post
Car insurance.
SGIO knocked $7000 off the agreed price and expected me to pay an extra $200 for having my car insured for less than agreed.
Got them to bump it up to the agreed value and was slugged with an extra $100.
With no claims on the car and having my agreed value reinstated, I'm expected to pay an extra $300 for no net gain.

Time to shop around I think!
Try RAC, at least for me they've been the best of the lot for me in regards to cost and ease to deal with. (with both my liberty and my previous WRX)

Things that shit me: The idiot in a SS commodore that nearly ran me over this evening while I was out jogging... fucking weedy looking idiot had the nerve the flip me the bird and beep at me (must be my fault that he cut the corner and nearly hit me who was on the curb at the time)
Pull over next time asshole, Ill shove that horn up your ass!
Old 19-07-2011, 03:30 PM
The Modulator

American Dave is a guruAmerican Dave is a guru

Our state government tourism minister just waking up to the fact that Scarborough Beach is a disused dump of failz.

Congratulations now wake the fuck up Kim !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scarborough Beach slammed by tourism minister as 'lacking vibrancy' | Perth Now
Old 19-07-2011, 03:35 PM

GTB Liberty is a guruGTB Liberty is a guru

Fighting city hall are we Dave

Well, in honour . . .

Wonder what Kym would think of this

Last edited by GTB Liberty; 19-07-2011 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Why not
Old 19-07-2011, 03:35 PM

teejay is a guruteejay is a guruteejay is a guru
Send a message via MSN to teejay

Bring back the top carpark skids

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 19-07-2011, 03:59 PM
The Modulator

Hames slams Scarborough

19/Jul/2011

By Liam Croy, Stirling Times

Comments: 5 readers have left a comment
Tourism Minister Kim Hames believes Scarborough doesn’t have the right mix of attractions. Tourism Minister Kim Hames believes Scarborough doesn’t have the right mix of attractions.

TOURISM Minister Kim Hames has voiced his disappointment with the state of Scarborough Beach, saying it does not reflect its status as an iconic Perth beachfront destination.
The Deputy Premier said it had been one of his favourite spots growing up in Perth, but now lacked vibrancy.

Dr Hames visited Scarborough Beach last Wednesday to speak with local landholders and accommodation industry representatives.

He told the Stirling Times he would like to see more development at Scarborough Beach, which had fallen behind other Perth beachfronts and was well short of its tourism potential.

“You just have to look around here; it really lacks a certain vibrancy, I think,” he said.

“It’s always been a fantastic beach, but people don’t just want to spend all day on the beach.

“They want to go to the cafes, the bars, the ice cream shops, the fish and chip shops and all those things that make it a destination.

“If you look at somewhere like a Hillarys, Fremantle or even the new waterfront development in Perth, it’s all about attracting people, vibrancy, excitement and still keeping it family-friendly.

“You can link all of those things together in a way this just isn’t doing, in my view.”

Dr Hames said vocal minority opposition and overly reactive councils were two of development’s worst enemies.

“What we’ve seen before is a combination of things, where some in the community don’t want development in their traditional area and councils then have knee-jerk reactions,” he said.

“Investors won’t invest in that sort of atmosphere.

“At the end of the day, the community has to decide what it wants, but this is a beach that’s for all West Australians, not just those who live close.”

City of Stirling planning director Ross Povey said the City’s Scarborough Environ Area Strategy (SEAS) encouraged a mix of restaurant, light nightlife and commercial development.

But he said the City received no development applications for bars or nightclubs at Scarborough Beach in the 2010-11 financial year.

Rendezvous Observation City Hotel, which owns two large, unused sites at Scarborough Beach, recently lodged a development application with the City.

Mr Povey said the two buildings, formerly The Lookout and Club A, formed part of the redevelopment proposal.

Observation City spokeswoman Jade Smith said information on the plans would be released this week.
Old 19-07-2011, 04:01 PM
The Modulator

“If you look at somewhere like a Hillarys, Fremantle or even the new waterfront development in Perth, it’s all about attracting people, vibrancy, excitement and still keeping it family-friendly.

LOL you cant quote developments that only exist in fairy land bahahahahahahaha you idiot
Old 19-07-2011, 04:05 PM

GTB Liberty is a guruGTB Liberty is a guru

Fremantle is dying in the ass as well.

fremantle-traders-feel-the-pinch-as-shoppers-stay-away/

Story is that Myers will go as well.
Old 19-07-2011, 04:10 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

matthews at standard level

I was in Fremantle Saturday afternoon/evening, considering what it use to be like, it was dead. May be everyone was watching footy i don't know.

Tags
20 secs... no can do... time is money bitch, big bunch of sooks, chads on his rags again, complain about work and do fuck all about it, cool story bro, daylight savings... faded curtains, got a head like a bulldog chewing on a wasp, hot japanese schoolgirls, i need sympathy, isn't tuna jaron?, jaron fellates men, judge judy, lad is troll king!, manstration period is for men !, pettiest complaints ever, pre-empting jarron to still be on the rag, ramwrc, rossco's longterm parking, sandy vaginas, the smell of tangy ball sweat, things, too many friends.. *nod, v40, what would scary say, who's jarron?