Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Complaints and Grievances (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/complaints-grievances/)
-   -   Things that shit me V7.0 (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/complaints-grievances/56718-things-shit-me-v7-0-a.html)

RUSSGT 10-12-2013 09:05 AM

Have you been tested at Med Tech and Physics at Charlies? My wife does some work for the IRD register. I have been a "normals test" for it. Its a sad disease!

Did you gradually lose your sight?

urabus 10-12-2013 10:52 AM

$8 for a bag of ice..... Port hedland strikes again!

Brendon

urabus 10-12-2013 10:54 AM

Oh. And customers who we submitted a quote to for a job very nearly 12 months ago ringing up today asking if they issue the order tomorrow can we get it done before christmas?!

Its about 2-3 weeks work onsite for 3 people.

Brendon

thehowlfactor 10-12-2013 11:27 AM

People who chew gum when they are speaking to you. Its like talking to a masticating cow.

mavx4 10-12-2013 01:08 PM

got told my clutch is fucked. to quote exactly "trust bearing jumped off the clutch, damaged the clutch diaphram and the slave cylinder is leaking". I was looking forward to going to my mechanics for a varex install, walbro and a vipec install. Seems like i have to put these on hold until i am loaded again ( the weather might be too hot for a tune by then).

Strubaru 10-12-2013 01:40 PM

'trust bearing' sounds very JDM :D

GTB Liberty 10-12-2013 01:50 PM

Two road rages in a day. One because I spent nigh on 400m trying to get into the right lane to enter the right turning slip lanes to turn of Leach. No one let me in and someone thought it would help if they tailgated me. Gave the international symbol of love to get cut off twice by them, to then have them in the slip lane in front of me to have them pull out to the left to enter Leach again against the red light.

Next was in a carpark over a parking spot. Walked out into car park to have tray back ute surge forward towards me.

I know it's the silly season but grow the fuck up people.

wawa 10-12-2013 03:10 PM

[QUOTE=RUSSGT;780830]Have you been tested at Med Tech and Physics at Charlies? My wife does some work for the IRD register. I have been a "normals test" for it. Its a sad disease!

Did you gradually lose your sight?[/QUOTE]

I haven't as yet but really should. I work at Charlie's 3 days a week so it would be easy enough.

Probably was born with low visual fields but deteriorated while I was a teenager which is when it got picked up after I became clumsily and bad at sport. I've always been night blind. Have a 3rd cousin with it who has been pretty much totally blind since a teenager. I'm thankful that I can still read, recognise faces, watch tv, get about etc

RUSSGT 10-12-2013 03:16 PM

[QUOTE=wawa;780901]I haven't as yet but really should. I work at Charlie's 3 days a week so it would be easy enough.

Probably was born with low visual fields but deteriorated while I was a teenager which is when it got picked up after I became clumsily and bad at sport. I've always been night blind. Have a 3rd cousin with it who has been pretty much totally blind since a teenager. I'm thankful that I can still read, recognise faces, watch tv, get about etc[/QUOTE]

You should for sure! Also get your cousin in. Its hereditary and if you or family members are thinking about having kids its something to think about! You dont have to have it to pass it on either so maybe get your siblings to get checked.

wawa 10-12-2013 06:19 PM

Yep definitely going to would be interesting to know what type of RP I have, there's some many different forms. Basically my visual fields have remained stable for the past 10 years however I did have cataracts in both eyes which required removal so I now need to wear reading glasses. I consider myself lucky that I was born with vision and I have enough to function. I am on the wait list for a Guide Dog to help me out in crowds.