Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Complaints and Grievances (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/complaints-grievances/)
-   -   Things that shit me V7.0 (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/complaints-grievances/56718-things-shit-me-v7-0-a.html)

DukeDrifter 26-11-2013 09:49 PM

Things that shit me V7.0

Surprised some else hasn't done it so hope it's okay I've started it. You all know the drill.

I'll start with still not having an eta of when my ecu issues will be sorted.

STI325V6 26-11-2013 09:52 PM

The last 'shit' me thread being closed!!

thehowlfactor 26-11-2013 10:01 PM

Roadworks where no work is being done yet the 40 kms signs are still up.

matto20v 26-11-2013 10:35 PM

Blokes who can't make their own decisions without having to consult their woman (for permission).

"Can I go to the pub with Matt on Friday night"

SHOULD BE

"I'm going to the pub with Matt on Friday night"

mitchwnz 26-11-2013 11:58 PM

When customers call you at 8:30am to yell abuse for 10 mins straight because you didn't drop everything to help them. Put me in a shit mood for the whole day. I Fucking hate my job sometimes. :/

using the Perth-WRX mobile app

Wells97 27-11-2013 12:04 AM

Not being able to start my apprenticeship for another 2 weeks because I'm getting surgery and they don't want me taking 2 days off :/
Another 2 weeks with 0 Money

Master D 27-11-2013 07:16 AM

Sounds like a great company you're working for..........

Master D 27-11-2013 07:28 AM

[QUOTE=mitchwnz;779479]When customers call you at 8:30am to yell abuse for 10 mins straight because you didn't drop everything to help them. Put me in a shit mood for the whole day. I Fucking hate my job sometimes. :/

using the Perth-WRX mobile app[/QUOTE]

You should have started screaming back. I have very little sympathy when people abuse the Fuck out of me.

You employ me because I am a professional at my job, not because I'm a Fucking miracle worker.

Dickheads.

Also what shit's me,
Long days at work. 14hrs yesterday, 14 today and at least 12 tomorrow. Who said overtime isn't fun!?!?!

silver_opal 27-11-2013 07:33 AM

Planes. Especially when delayed. Got that rolling stomach sensation going lol.

StephenR 27-11-2013 08:20 AM

Misinformation

mitchwnz 27-11-2013 08:31 AM

Working out how to stream local media from my pc on Xbox One. Mindfuck!?

DukeDrifter 27-11-2013 08:48 AM

Tried asking kinect ?

JRecardo 27-11-2013 09:49 AM

Just coming to work, that's enough to do it

mitchwnz 27-11-2013 10:16 AM

[QUOTE=DukeDrifter;779493]Tried asking kinect ?[/QUOTE]

I asked it to suck my dick, but apparently that's not an option. Either that or it for confused why I wanted it to suck on a Duck?

Slap Dash 27-11-2013 10:55 AM

[QUOTE=mitchwnz;779501]I asked it to suck my dick, but apparently that's not an option. Either that or it for confused why I wanted it to suck on a Duck?

That or couldn't see/recognize it :p

thehowlfactor 27-11-2013 01:50 PM

Getting dirty looks from people when I park in the Disabled Parking bay with my father in the car. Yes, I have a permit so you can bugger off.

DukeDrifter 27-11-2013 06:58 PM

People who don't put there weights back. If you're big enough to pick them up put them back.

gorotsuki69 27-11-2013 07:48 PM

[QUOTE=mitchwnz;779501]I asked it to suck my dick, but apparently that's not an option. Either that or it for confused why I wanted it to suck on a Duck?
[/QUOTE]

doesn't understand kiwi

SPOOLED 27-11-2013 07:59 PM

Road Maintanance Workers that trim the grass sections.... when they use their whipper snipper in the sand bit and all rocks fly
onto the cars driving past

Wells97 27-11-2013 08:03 PM

[QUOTE=Master D;779483]Sounds like a great company you're working for..........[/QUOTE]

Working for Volkswagen, i understand there reasoning for it its just really annoying having no money because i budgeted to start on monday.

DukeDrifter 27-11-2013 08:08 PM

Get an apprenticeship at a independent workshop asap you'll learn a hell of a lot more.

Wells97 27-11-2013 08:12 PM

I fly over to there private training college in sydney every month, they use the same training over there as they use worldwide and dad used to work for VW head office in the UK and so he's told me about it.. Plus I've had some friends do it independently and say the opposite :P

NT2SCARED 27-11-2013 08:58 PM

I hear u on that one, when u think u doing them a favour by booking them on want as instead of jetstar to Singapore and it backfires in your face... That's when I want to get into my WRX and drive into the sunset..... Sick of taking abuse from ungrateful idiots... Hate my job to :(

JDM_STYLE 27-11-2013 09:32 PM

Eastbay AGAIN....... :violent1:

thehowlfactor 27-11-2013 09:40 PM

Did they at least get the right size this time?

Master D 27-11-2013 10:51 PM

Fast food checkout people.

Seriously, don't say "have a nice day" at 10pm... It's night time. Just no.

dtrally 27-11-2013 11:27 PM

[QUOTE=Master D;779567]Fast food checkout people.

Seriously, don't say "have a nice day" at 10pm... It's night time. Just no.[/QUOTE]

Lol. They obviously are not paid enough to think.
When I go in to Hungry Jacks with a lunch order of 4 whoppers, 2 bacon double cheese burgers, 5 large fries, 4 large cokes etc. and they "is that to eat here or take away?" I feel like saying "do I fuckin look like Wayne Chan?"

JDM_STYLE 28-11-2013 01:31 AM

[QUOTE=thehowlfactor;779560]Did they at least get the right size this time?[/QUOTE]

Nope, decided to take it upon themselves to not send out the right shoes again and give me a store credit minus the original shipping and not tell me.

Only found out because I was checking for a tracking number with them for the shoes that were supposed to be reshipped already, spent the last 2hrs on live chat going back and forth with them trying to get explanations etc only to have the chat ended unexpectedly then having to speak to someone else and wait for them to get up to speed on what was said previously.

Then go through the same arguments all over again to finally demand a full refund and getting it with much debate, however it's not exactly a refund but a credit in the form of a giftcard for the original price plus shipping then subsequent shipping costs back to them... :rolleyes::mad:

So now I have to re-order and go through the whole thing again, bet they fuck it up again!!!

STI325V6 28-11-2013 10:09 AM

Waiting for surgery, been sitting here from an hour!

I'm toey enough as it is.

thehowlfactor 28-11-2013 10:14 AM

Having to email companies asking when they are going to ship your items you bought over a week ago. This has happened 5 times lately all with different stores and no one seem at all apologetic when you question them why its taken so long.

RUSSGT 28-11-2013 10:27 AM

[QUOTE=STI325V6;779593]Waiting for surgery, been sitting here from an hour!

I'm toey enough as it is.[/QUOTE]

Where you getting done?

thehowlfactor 28-11-2013 01:46 PM

[QUOTE=JDM_STYLE;779575]Nope, decided to take it upon themselves to not send out the right shoes again and give me a store credit minus the original shipping and not tell me.

Only found out because I was checking for a tracking number with them for the shoes that were supposed to be reshipped already, spent the last 2hrs on live chat going back and forth with them trying to get explanations etc only to have the chat ended unexpectedly then having to speak to someone else and wait for them to get up to speed on what was said previously.

Then go through the same arguments all over again to finally demand a full refund and getting it with much debate, however it's not exactly a refund but a credit in the form of a giftcard for the original price plus shipping then subsequent shipping costs back to them... :rolleyes::mad:

So now I have to re-order and go through the whole thing again, bet they fuck it up again!!![/QUOTE]

You probably have already know about them but if not try these guys. I have used them a few times and always got good service.

[URL="http://www.pickyourshoes.com/Puma-Suede/"]Pickyourshoes.com - Puma Suede[/URL]

SALSABY 28-11-2013 02:41 PM

[QUOTE=thehowlfactor;779516]Getting dirty looks from people when I park in the Disabled Parking bay with my father in the car. Yes, I have a permit so you can bugger off.[/QUOTE]

This is why I have not bothered to get a permit for myself - people are just so narrow minded. If they can't see the disability it doesn't exist.
I have RA and somedays walking is really really hard work. Walking from the closest spot available to the door at work is a bloody long way somedays it would be easier to be that close so I'm not worn out by the time I start work!

scooby182 28-11-2013 02:50 PM

Pre-ordering my PS4 from EB Games in september, getting told Im in the second shippment
early Dec.
Call today to see how its all going, now I get told I wont see it till Feb... WTF

DukeDrifter 28-11-2013 02:51 PM

Xbox>playstation.

Honestly how can you not fill all the preorders, Xbox seemed to manage it.

Rossco 28-11-2013 02:53 PM

People who don't know the difference between there and their:

[QUOTE=Wells97;779550]I fly over to there private training college in sydney every month, they use the same training over there as they use worldwide and dad used to work for VW head office in the UK and so he's told me about it.. Plus I've had some friends do it independently and say the opposite :P[/QUOTE]

Not to mention people who find it hard to find the 'Y' & 'O' keys.......

[QUOTE=NT2SCARED;779554]I hear u on that one, when u think u doing them a favour by booking them on want as instead of jetstar to Singapore and it backfires in your face... That's when I want to get into my WRX and drive into the sunset..... Sick of taking abuse from ungrateful idiots... Hate my job to :([/QUOTE]

Oh and Canon Australia can suck me!

Aaron L 28-11-2013 04:03 PM

[QUOTE=DukeDrifter;779614]Xbox>playstation.

Honestly how can you not fill all the preorders, Xbox seemed to manage it.[/QUOTE]

In saying this..my store had only 3 Xbox one pre orders as opposed to ps4 which has 14...10 of which are in the first shipment and the other 4 missed out and are in the second shipment due roughly before Xmas. Plus..play station FTW ;)

DukeDrifter 28-11-2013 04:07 PM

[QUOTE=Aaron L;779625]In saying this..my store had only 3 Xbox one pre orders as opposed to ps4 which has 14...10 of which are in the first shipment and the other 4 missed out and are in the second shipment due roughly before Xmas. Plus..play station FTW ;)

That's one store. My eb had 65 Xbox ones and 40 ps4s so we could go on all day all I'm saying is that sony is a huge company and should really be able to supply stock to satisfy demand.

JRecardo 28-11-2013 04:22 PM

People who say yous instead of you, or better yet when they're using Facebook and type it out as 'use guys'. Is school even a thing these days?

nick73 28-11-2013 04:33 PM

Fuck facebook.