Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Complaints and Grievances
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Like Tree425Likes

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2014, 07:13 PM
Flat Four Father

mao at standard level

You are talking bout two seperate companies here. I do not purchase Project Mu pads through the Australian distributor, choosing to offer JDM prices here.
Old 10-03-2014, 07:16 PM
Sir AntiLag

Sharpy.au at standard level

I feel P-WRX has really lifted in the last few weeks. Lots of Lols

Taylor, I completely believe what you're saying, but you do realise each screenshot you've posted of the emails is in an editable mode (replying, forwarding etc) so technically you could have faked them?

I hope EBC confirm they manufactured those pads so this thread continues. It's things like this that make me stress every time I order sashimi
Old 10-03-2014, 07:18 PM
Sir AntiLag

MadDocker at standard level

Do you have a comprehension problem? Did you read the first post including the emails etc?
Old 10-03-2014, 07:21 PM
Subaru Tech Division

astralex knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to astralex

Quote:
Originally Posted by mao View Post
You are talking bout two seperate companies here. I do not purchase Project Mu pads through the Australian distributor, choosing to offer JDM prices here.

Despite where you apparently purchased them from, PMU Australia are simply a distributor of the Japanese brand of the same name. Therefore, the products you source from Japan should be the exact same product from the Australian distributor. In case you missed it, the Australian distributor confirmed with the factory (in Ibaraki, Japan) that the rear pads were not made by them...

Seems pretty clear to me.
MadDocker, RUSSGT, DZENCI and 3 others like this.
Old 10-03-2014, 07:25 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

RUSSGT is a guruRUSSGT is a guru

Very clear to me. But english isn't my 3rd language… lol

http://kap.industries/
Old 10-03-2014, 07:29 PM
Flat Four Father

mao at standard level

Racer industries you meant. I have given Taylor the supplier I purchased them from and he can verify with them JDM supplier direct, who is also a Project Mu authorised distributor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralex View Post
Despite where you apparently purchased them from, PMU Australia are simply a distributor of the Japanese brand of the same name. Therefore, the products you source from Japan should be the exact same product from the Australian distributor. In case you missed it, the Australian distributor confirmed with the factory (in Ibaraki, Japan) that the rear pads were not made by them...

Old 10-03-2014, 07:33 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

mavx4 at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralex View Post

I thought the whole company was in Saitama. although they are right next to each other.

19.5psi tune 271.6HP@6000 351.3NM@4700
Old 10-03-2014, 07:39 PM
Subaru Tech Division

DukeDrifter knows their stuff

Sharpy that'll be my noob abilities with a computer was trying to not show work emails on the side happy to repost in a different once I figure out how.

Will post up ebcs reply when they get back to me. It's entirely possible the aren't even ebc greens but project mu are adamant they didn't make them.
Sharpy.au likes this.
Old 10-03-2014, 07:42 PM
Subaru Tech Division

astralex knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to astralex

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavx4 View Post
I thought the whole company was in Saitama. although they are right next to each other.
Meh, the Prefectures border one another, close enough. The point I'm making is that regardless of whether the product is purchased in Australia from Project Mu Australia, which is Racer Industries (Same, same), or whether you purchased them from a 'Japanese stockist', they're still either the same product or they aren't, because they are all made in the same place. Hence why certain rear pads are not being claimed by PMU as a product of theirs.
Old 10-03-2014, 07:42 PM
Sir AntiLag

MadDocker at standard level

Put your nuts on the line Mao. Confirm the part numbers on the rear pads supplied are in fact Project Mu pads. Get a written response from your supplier confirming this. Include the customer in the correspondence and let him double check it is correct with the Project Mu factory again.

They've said they didn't manufacturer the pads. If you dispute this, why don't you give some substance to your claim and satisfy/reassure your customer? Shouldn't be hard to prove if they are in fact legitimate.
TROLLEY and davidsdh like this.

Tags
announcement, comparable to hc+, customer service extraordinaire, davidsdh more like davids a dh amirite?, evor, homer tuning - doughy tunes ftw, i want fake boobs not fake pads !, indo mao mi goreng special!, like sand through the hour glass, maofunctions, pads? sounds like somebody needs tampons, project mao pads, project mu stopping sandy vajinas since 2014, project popcorn moo!, public, service, stretching small penises, the ugly side of p-wrx, thread needs more legal threats, vendetta+ pads!, with a dok dok here...dok dok there, yes im a cunt so what ?, yum cha