Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Complaints and Grievances
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Like Tree425Likes

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2014, 10:37 PM
Subaru Tech Division

DukeDrifter knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM_STYLE View Post
Might be beneficial to email SPK and PMU Japan yourself as well, that way you
something to back up or contradict PMU Australia's claims and apparent copy
of PMU Japans reply to them.
Just finished sending an email to pmu japan. Thanks for the advice
Old 10-03-2014, 10:43 PM
Flat Four Father

mao at standard level

Yes I agree entirely. Best to contact both PMu Japan who manufactures the pad as well.

That's the reason why I told Taylor to contact SPK directly with the email addy and phone numbers on the packaging. Only today when I was told he did not have the packaging, so I messaged him who the supplier was and have just CC'ed Taylor an email to SPK to ask for verification as well.
Old 11-03-2014, 12:19 AM
Sir AntiLag

MadDocker at standard level

"P-wrx, this customer has raised his concerns regarding brake pads we supplied. We believe the products to be genuine Project Mu pads and have sent an email to our supplier in Japan and the manufacturer with the serial numbers provided for clarification. I have CCd the customer in on this correspondence and hope to have his concerns put to rest by the end of the week. Will keep you posted. Love Mao."

P-wrx crisis probably averted and any reasonable person would probably be happy at least until the response came back.

"Call Japan, numbers on the box." Fuel the fire.

You don't "owe" the response to anyone here but the paying customer but the way you deal with these things leaves an impression on people reading...

Last edited by MadDocker; 11-03-2014 at 12:22 AM.
Old 11-03-2014, 12:35 AM
Flat Four Father

Jezza at standard level

There would've been warning bells for me if my workshop was sending me quotes via text message?
Old 11-03-2014, 10:29 AM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

teejay is a guruteejay is a guruteejay is a guru
Send a message via MSN to teejay

Id rather a quote via which is then written and formal than a phone call which is a he said she said deal.
davidsdh, mitchwnz and Kiiz like this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 11-03-2014, 01:21 PM
Flat Four Father

mao at standard level

Guys, communication via email, phone and texts is normal.

In this case, I stock these Proj Mu brake pads most of the time or order them in stock when the stock runs low. No money is transacted until there is an exchange of goods/services.

Customers who come in for any goods and leave a deposit get an invoice/receipt printed out. In this case, I got the goods in before he paid for them as I usually keep these in stock. Printed receipt was also given for the purchase.
Old 11-03-2014, 01:41 PM
Subaru Tech Division

DukeDrifter knows their stuff

Pmu japan, Australia, USA and Mao's supplier are all now involved and have emails also awaiting reply from ebc about the rear pads.

They've all received photos of the pads with the batching codes visible.

Does putting a Cadbury chocolate bar in a Lindt chocolate box make it a Lindt chocolate ?
Old 11-03-2014, 01:41 PM
Flat Four Father

mao at standard level

Warning bells etc, constantly calling me names and English not being my first language, the constant rude comments to me doesnt matter. What bothers me is when people who I do not know or who have not patronised my business, say false things about my business Evolution R and constantly trying to sabotage my business.

What matters is I have not scammed or cheated Taylor aka Dukedrifter or any of my customers.

I bring in genuine goods from Japan at a competitive price that makes me the target for businesses trying to monopolise the market. In this case of the HC+ pads, the local Distributor had complained about me last year and as such, I sell the JDM version. The packaging also clearly marks out the correct part numhers and manufacturer.

In the case of the complaint against me selling non Project Mu manufactured HC+ brake pads, below is the email from SPK. Please note that Taylor at any stage is able to contact my supplier and PMu Japan regarding the genuinity of the brake pads.

RedMY01Owen and Wrx_92 like this.
Old 11-03-2014, 01:46 PM
Flat Four Father

TROLLEY is a guruTROLLEY is a guru

Could the pads be spat out of a factory is Asia somewhere with little QC and nothing more than an endorsement from PMU in regards to branding/packaging? Not that it would be in their best interests, but the story earlier about a set practically melting after a zip around the RAC track... weird.
RJ999 likes this.
Old 11-03-2014, 01:53 PM
Flat Four Father

mao at standard level

These are all made in Japan. No different from the PMu packaged items.

I have not been notified about a set melting at RAC. Be nice to know whose it was, when it was purchased and what pads he was using - some part numbers will help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLLEY View Post
Could the pads be spat out of a factory is Asia somewhere with little QC and nothing more than an endorsement from PMU in regards to branding/packaging? Not that it would be in their best interests, but the story earlier about a set practically melting after a zip around the RAC track... weird.
Closed Thread

Tags
announcement, comparable to hc+, customer service extraordinaire, davidsdh more like davids a dh amirite?, evor, homer tuning - doughy tunes ftw, i want fake boobs not fake pads !, indo mao mi goreng special!, like sand through the hour glass, maofunctions, pads? sounds like somebody needs tampons, project mao pads, project mu stopping sandy vajinas since 2014, project popcorn moo!, public, service, stretching small penises, the ugly side of p-wrx, thread needs more legal threats, vendetta+ pads!, with a dok dok here...dok dok there, yes im a cunt so what ?, yum cha